Leon Cupra ST Carbon Edition Anyone...

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damo, what BCS exhaust did you had on your previouse cupra ST?
It was their PowerValve Cat back system with Quad 76mmCeramic black coats tips. Currently on @Jamp94’s car...
C81FCD03-AD4D-4F8C-B317-5D696C81233E.jpeg

Bouloama

Aug 10, 2018
Sorry to highjack this topic. Some more questions around this exhaust.

Im looking for a solution that I can drive with the family ..in silence just like OEM and during the weekend, when pushing, a nice growl without drinking.

How did you experience this exhaust?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Sorry to highjack this topic. Some more questions around this exhaust.

Im looking for a solution that I can drive with the family ..in silence just like OEM and during the weekend, when pushing, a nice growl without drinking.

How did you experience this exhaust?
The BCS exhaust effectively does this. It’s louder than stock when you’re driving slowly, but not massively so. Then when you hit boost, the valve opens and it gets much more like it should be, not too loud but significantly louder.

Jamilarov

May 9, 2018
The BCS exhaust effectively does this. It’s louder than stock when you’re driving slowly, but not massively so. Then when you hit boost, the valve opens and it gets much more like it should be, not too loud but significantly louder.
Hi. Im thinking about this BCS powervalve for my 300 ST. Do you remember the price for it? Btw congratulations on your new car. :)

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi. Im thinking about this BCS powervalve for my 300 ST. Do you remember the price for it? Btw congratulations on your new car. :)

They haven't made it yet :( The guy who was going to be the development car, hasn't yet got the car. I can't even offer mine as my car is my only car and the rear exit on the diffuser of the Carbon edition is significantly bigger to fit the 4 pipes through.

Jamilarov

May 9, 2018

They haven't made it yet :( The guy who was going to be the development car, hasn't yet got the car. I can't even offer mine as my car is my only car and the rear exit on the diffuser of the Carbon edition is significantly bigger to fit the 4 pipes through.
Thank you. I meant the previous BCS exhaust you had on 280 ST if I understood it right. I have FWD manual gearbox ST not carbon edition. :( I think that size of 280 ST and 300 ST is the same, isnt it?

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Swindon have one in stock for sure I sat in it when I did the 300 test drive just over a week ago

Hogey

Jul 6, 2016
DM Keith in York have one sub £30k with 5000 miles. I suspect it’s another 90 day demo car

Reactions: Damo H

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
Everyone's going to be rocking in one now haha! Looks like I beat the rush :)
But how many are there?....not that many,although the exact number was never stated.
Does not seem that they have sold as well as the R edition...
Probably not gone to plan as far as the dealers are concerned,bet they hoped to sell them all at full price before the end of September!

Looking forward to mine...asked the dealer if it could be released early,they said they would ask SEAT,but not heard back,so I suppose that means "No".

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
But how many are there?....not that many,although the exact number was never stated.
Does not seem that they have sold as well as the R edition...
Probably not gone to plan as far as the dealers are concerned,bet they hoped to sell them all at full price before the end of September!

Looking forward to mine...asked the dealer if it could be released early,they said they would ask SEAT,but not heard back,so I suppose that means "No".
There are 50 Carbon Editions in the UK.

24 R’s, well 23 now as one was written off.

Neither were sold out despite what the press or Seat may of said.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.