Sep 25, 2018
whats new in the lux?
In addition to exellence

Wheel & Tyres

• 17" Dynamic alloy wheels with 215/45 R17 tyres

Infotainment

• Digital Cockpit
• SEAT Drive Pro le.VFour di erent

modes (Normal-Sport-Eco- Individual) + Steering response + Throttle response + Gear shifts mode (only DSG models)

Seats & Trim

• Microsuede upholstery & Leatherette dashboard

Reactions: Krambo

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
I am >< this far from ordering one! I just want to try one out properly. My local Seat dealer have been struggling to find me a 115PS car to test drive. If it were just 'more power' than the 95 that wouldn't be so much of a problem, but the different gearbox means I do want to actually try a car with the 6-speed. I've just specced a Polo out to the same spec and it came to £23k... crazy money.

Reactions: Krambo

expostmanpat

Jul 10, 2016
Ordered a 115 ex lux this very morning, dealer will order on Monday morning and been told not to expect delivery before mid February so March 1st at the earlest for me. He said 8 week wait for 95 and showing an extra 8 weeks on top for the 115. No idea why but would guess at demand for the engine I presume the whole VAG group will be drawing upon the same engine plant.

Gone for the mystery blue and looking forward to delivery. Had Skodas for the last 28 years but the Ibizas' styling and kit list really apealed downsizing from an octy esrate.

Reactions: Jonathan Bassett

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
I'll be changing from a Skoda too- although mine's a Fabia, not an Octy, so it's a similar car size wise. I was impressed by how much more grown up the Ibiza felt than the Fabia. I'll be going for Desire Red, it's a gorgeous colour, but Mystery Blue was a very close second!

Reactions: Jonathan Bassett

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
I’m also coming from a Skoda, only it’s a smaller (again!) model, being the Citigo. So I’ll be going up in size and it’ll feel that bit more premium compared to what I currently have.

I am used to having the sportier designed models though! Haha

Attachments

• 286DDA0F-1FD0-4498-9382-11B4A2DCDD42.jpeg
    286DDA0F-1FD0-4498-9382-11B4A2DCDD42.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise