what did you and your mk3 leon do today

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
Thanks for all of the messages so far. The car hasn’t been assessed yet so I don’t know whether it’s repairable or not.

On another note, does anyone know whether the 2018MY Cupra has side airbags, and would you have expected them to have deployed, looking at the photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe as it was the passenger side which took the impact it didn't deploy the side airbags as that seat wasn't in use ? That's if the car can determine that by the seat belts being in use.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for all of the messages so far. The car hasn’t been assessed yet so I don’t know whether it’s repairable or not.

On another note, does anyone know whether the 2018MY Cupra has side airbags, and would you have expected them to have deployed, looking at the photos?

Must admit, I hate seeing cars with suspension damage like that. You can almost sense the insurance assessor reaching for The Big Red Pen....:(

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Having the PS4s fitted today. Finally rid of the potenzas on the back :)
d8bae633344eebe5ed32942614ef2aaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Quick one has anyone ever measured the starting tread on ps4s? I thought it would be about eight but only measuring 6.7mm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tully1980

Nov 22, 2017
Actually, the fact that the airbags didn't deploy could go in your favour when they look at whether it's viable to repair or not.

That’s a very good point actually - I hadn’t thought of that.. There’s hope for the turbo tangerine yet

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise