Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Hi, i have just found this forum and i am looking forward to exchanging car stuff with like minded folk. I have two Seat's, a Leon ST FR with the 1.4 ACT engine, Tech and Titanium Pack which does everything i want of it. It's been to Italy and back this year and another couple of Euro trips. Great car for covering distance, very quiet and surprisingly economical. The second car is an Ibiza FR 1.4 ACT Black Edition, this is an absolute hoot! I traded in a Mercedes SLK200 (sick of the cost of road tax and parts!) and apart from a very stiff ride its great and goes like a rocket. Rooster.

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the forum nice pair of cars you have there.

Make sure once you can that you put up some pictures so we can all admire.

If you are in the north east or fancy a drive we are having a meet on the 5th January 2019 to show and talk cars and you will be more than welcome.

Do you have any plans for the Ibiza.

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Hi, my son wants to go to the Nurburgring in his Focus ST next year, so i might have to take the Ibiza and show him how its done! Although seeing some of the horror smashes i might just go with him.

Deleted member 103408

That will be fun and there are some horror smashes but I suspect its people driving beyond there capability or the cars.

I have a old 2 litre diesel and it has lots of poke and handles very well.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise