MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Thats
Aren't you due to collect in the next few weeks?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That’s the theory but at the moment it’s possible I may cancel and reorder a Lux... I ordered the ST with the leather and winter pack but the dealer decided in her wisdom not to bother adding the leather as they thought it was going to be standard on the my19, rather than adding it to be on the safe side... as a result of the confusion, it’s only now the car has actually been built that they’ve confirmed it WONT have either... but they won’t discount it because they say it wasn’t specced so it wasn’t built with it..

The dealer is an idiot an as a result I have to either take it as it is, reorder or just cancel..

It was build wk42, but no one knows whether OST sat on the dock in Barcelona or onboard Aquarius Ace and coming to Sheerness tomorrow..

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Thats

That’s the theory but at the moment it’s possible I may cancel and reorder a Lux... I ordered the ST with the leather and winter pack but the dealer decided in her wisdom not to bother adding the leather as they thought it was going to be standard on the my19, rather than adding it to be on the safe side... as a result of the confusion, it’s only now the car has actually been built that they’ve confirmed it WONT have either... but they won’t discount it because they say it wasn’t specced so it wasn’t built with it..

The dealer is an idiot an as a result I have to either take it as it is, reorder or just cancel..

It was build wk42, but no one knows whether OST sat on the dock in Barcelona or onboard Aquarius Ace and coming to Sheerness tomorrow..
Sorry to hear that mate. At this stage I can't say it surprises me though.

What I will say is, if it's not the spec you want and they aren't prepared to compensate you for their mistakes then I believe you should cancel and reorder your lux spec. As long as you still have access to a courtesy car?

I know like others you've been waiting a while, but it's definately worth it to get the spec you want.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I'd also keep a case open with CS. Mines been open since February and will be until I take delivery. If you can be bothered to keep on at them you should receive something.

My build is scheduled for next week. Fingers crossed they get it right...

Last edited:

yessar_kd

May 4, 2008
Birmingham
Finally picked mine up today. Picked it up late so didn’t really take any pics as getting dark.

Happy with the car and drive. Oh got them to throw me a free cover case for making me wait. Haha!

Attachments

• C4376A56-DBC2-4E5B-93EA-5688C287E191.jpeg
    C4376A56-DBC2-4E5B-93EA-5688C287E191.jpeg
    838.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 5BB1210F-B095-425A-85A7-307C842C7F10.jpeg
    5BB1210F-B095-425A-85A7-307C842C7F10.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Seemingly they have the 7 speed and the newer dash!
That's interesting, I didn't think anyone had a 4drive from wk 38-41 yet. If true then they might be the best combo of spec around!

Think I'll call them tomorrow and see if they'll give me a VIN or reg so I can check.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
I’m prepared with photos and notes against the guidelines so if they try to charge me for anything I think is OTT they will receive a cheque in the post for what I consider reasonable and they can swivel for the rest of it.
ZERO CHARGES LADS!
The BCA lady couldn’t fault it, even though there were a couple of curb marks they were well under the guideline values. I nearly flipped my wig when she whipped out her squeegee blade to wipe the beaded rain off it...drying towels only luv!!!

AlexOS

Sorry to hear that mate. At this stage I can't say it surprises me though.

What I will say is, if it's not the spec you want and they aren't prepared to compensate you for their mistakes then I believe you should cancel and reorder your lux spec. As long as you still have access to a courtesy car?

I know like others you've been waiting a while, but it's definately worth it to get the spec you want.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I'd also keep a case open with CS. Mines been open since February and will be until I take delivery. If you can be bothered to keep on at them you should receive something.

My build is scheduled for next week. Fingers crossed they get it right...

Thanks. I have a case open and they are looking into the loan car situation at the moment. That’ll probably be the thing that decides it as if they take that away I won’t have transport so they kind of have me over a barrel at the moment.

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Finally picked mine up today. Picked it up late so didn’t really take any pics as getting dark.

Happy with the car and drive. Oh got them to throw me a free cover case for making me wait. Haha!

Can’t open the folder saying it’s locked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The Germans have finally updated their site Inc the configurator. Nothing new, similar if not the same photoshopped images.

Their images still show chrome interior trim.
They've failed to update their descriptions too.

Could be worse the Austrian version of the CUPRA ST on the configurator has the copper changes but also no dual exhaust and has body coloured mirrors
Their 5dr looks ok but they haven't updated the site - only the configurator.

SEAT marketing .. at least they're consistently bad.

Seat.de
Seat.at
32d14c9dff636f596aa2699805cc65ee.jpg
a60eb1913000d3c5ac8a88f9a43fa9d0.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.