OBDeleven modifications

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
As mentioned above you can’t ‘Audi’ your lights but you can make the inner and outer indicator LED’s to flash alternatively.
ah okay thanks for the info, not sure what id like to do then! the 1 click mirror folding would be handy, same with the lock and unlock chirp. not sure what else to do tho!

Deleted member 103408

Quick heads up those of you who are on the beta testing group please note that 0.9.8 updated the firmwhere on the dongle and currently is not working. Dev team are looking into it and i will update here when its resolved.

If you urgently need to use the dongle then leave the Beta team uninstall app and re-install the non beta version.

NeilMcK

Dec 31, 2007
Central Scotland
Hi All,

Looking for some help, maybe I'm making a rookie mistake with the app?

Just bought a Leon Mk3 FR 184, MY 2016 SC (Nov 15 registration) - Changed back to Seat after a MK7 Golf Gti - but wanted an auto the mrs could drive and didn't want to pay for a Cupra. Had Exeo, Altea and Toledo before.
Enjoying the car so far, never thought I'd rave about an auto

I got the pro version of OBD eleven to do some coding, needle sweep etc. but when trying to get the one-touch mirror fold (miss that from Golf) and I go through Adaptions etc. as outlined below it asks for a log-in when I press the tick button.

1 - module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaption
3 - Select - Access Control 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung
5 - Change value to: By command via remote control lock key.

When I press the check button, it then asks for a log-in code, and I was wondering if it was the 31347?

Hence maybe a stupid question.?

Not been able to find a good answer elsewhere.

Thanks for anyhelp, feel free to laugh if you must.

Neil.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi All,

Looking for some help, maybe I'm making a rookie mistake with the app?

Just bought a Leon Mk3 FR 184, MY 2016 SC (Nov 15 registration) - Changed back to Seat after a MK7 Golf Gti - but wanted an auto the mrs could drive and didn't want to pay for a Cupra. Had Exeo, Altea and Toledo before.
Enjoying the car so far, never thought I'd rave about an auto

I got the pro version of OBD eleven to do some coding, needle sweep etc. but when trying to get the one-touch mirror fold (miss that from Golf) and I go through Adaptions etc. as outlined below it asks for a log-in when I press the tick button.

1 - module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaption
3 - Select - Access Control 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung
5 - Change value to: By command via remote control lock key.

When I press the check button, it then asks for a log-in code, and I was wondering if it was the 31347?

Hence maybe a stupid question.?

Not been able to find a good answer elsewhere.

Thanks for anyhelp, feel free to laugh if you must.

Neil.

No question is stupid

31347 is the code

Deleted member 103408

Update another firmware release has been put out and 0.9.8 is now connecting and up and running again.

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Anyone got the stock settings for the front led indicators ? I will had mine on as US lights and did a backup but I can't honestly make any sense of it.
Have to put them back to stock because too many people just take a quick look at junctions and pull on out as they think I'm signalling....
Any help greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone got the stock settings for the front led indicators ? I will had mine on as US lights and did a backup but I can't honestly make any sense of it.
Have to put them back to stock because too many people just take a quick look at junctions and pull on out as they think I'm signalling....

Sorry but just interested as to why would you enable US-style indications on a UK road system? It's just simply dangerous.

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
I know you're right. I didn't think it would cause as much of a issue as it has.
It's just another mod to make the car stand out , as many other mods are as well. It may not be for you but it was worth a try as I'm sure there are many other mods that wouldn't be for you either that others like.
I'm not being rude but that's why.
Sorry but just interested as to why would you enable US-style indications on a UK road system? It's just simply dangerous.

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
I know you're right. I didn't think it would cause as much of a issue as it has.
It's just another mod to make the car stand out , as many other mods are as well. It may not be for you but it was worth a try as I'm sure there are many other mods that wouldn't be for you either that others like.
I'm not being rude but that's why.

'Standing out' does not mean making decisions that affect the safety of other road users just to get some small degree of perceived attention. Ultimately, people should not be making any changes to the cars lighting or signalling that they do not actually understand the impact of.

These OBDEleven units are very cool and allow some great tweaks, but on the other hand it is also giving people the power to make changes that materially affect others without really thinking things through.

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
'Standing out' does not mean making decisions that affect the safety of other road users just to get some small degree of perceived attention. Ultimately, people should not be making any changes to the cars lighting or signalling that they do not actually understand the impact of.

These OBDEleven units are very cool and allow some great tweaks, but on the other hand it is also giving people the power to make changes that materially affect others without really thinking things through.
I think he's already realised this.

However it won't stop others from doing it.

Deleted member 103408

And we have asked on the OBD11 Forum for a macro recording app so that stuff like this can be turned on for Car Meets and then reverted with a single button when going on the road.

Reactions: Maypack

Deleted member 103408

What year car do you have and can you just tell me what Leuchte you want the details for

Deleted member 103408

Hopefully this is what you want.

Attachments

• LIST Sheet1.pdf
    24.4 KB · Views: 320

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Sorry if this is covered. Is there a way to turn stop start off by default. But be able to turn it back on with the button? @paddy6789’s R is already that way round.