MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Was yours built prior to WK42 with options?

My 4drive was built this week and is apparently waiting for a ship on either 5th or 12th November.

It seems like they have the technical data for the 19MY stuff from WK42 onwards, but anything prior to that is a bit unknown due to the option combinations.

Has anyone at all had a September onwards 4drive delivered yet?

Nah no build date at all yet.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
For all the people who picked up there cars over the last two weeks, how many miles have you all done?

Mines now showing 101m

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
So I've become more mature in the last week since I picked up the car..

I've gone from averaging 19mpg on my journeys around on my week off, to 44.9mpg on my commute to work this morning

And i still managed to enjoy myself a couple of times too!

Happy days :)
cant argue with 44mpg!:dance:

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
cant argue with 44mpg!:dance:

I will be happy with 44mpg!, have to admit when i did the test drive the 300 to me it seemed very civilised compared to the i30n i did a test drive in.

Surprisingly easy to get good mpg if you're gentle, he only problem is, it's way too tempting to shove the car in Cupra and drive around in first and second gear making antisocial noises

RacerBice

Nov 25, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
A little anecdote: Reading here about delivery delays for the Leon Cupra and also having our Corporate Dpt responsible for company cars check Seat's order system through their direct access, I thought that replacing my current ST 300 4Drive with an identical one (I'm on a program that requires me to switch every 60.000 km) would take quite some time. But I learned today that my new car has already been built, with delivery expected any time as from W47 (beginning with 19 November). And my order was placed on 10 September 2018.... If that forecast holds, it means less than 2,5 months O2D lead time! The explanation seems to be that we could access one of the last MY2018 production slots allocated to the Swedish market. :)

Reactions: Richard Blackman

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
just had an apology email from NWVC stating that they are aware the SEATs information that was provided regarding spec of car has been innacurate and that my car that I have agreed will not have full leather, winter pack, DCC ( I thought this was standard or are adaptive dampers different??) and electric seats. pretty peeved if I'm honest more so about the winter pack, to be honest I prefer the alcantara especially as it is in the door cards.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise