New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Lol like at the last meet when I took my engine cover off and legojon was like err I need to clean that engine bay lol

Well, since you brought it up... I saw the new one in your readers ride... I hope your cleaning the greasy fingerprints off it before you fit it :cheeky:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Maybe if we say there will be cake...

fd615cfd5e52daff2dfbca0d4bcbe347.jpg

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Bring a note pad and a carrier bag also. I’ll be bringing some goodies from work. Polishes. Glazes. And some ceramic kits also. I’ll get my hands on what I can. My audio was built around all the detailing kit in my boot not around the other way haha.

And @theoldboy i belive the colour is Amarillo Fluor buddy
@paddy6789 will no doubt want to hear recommendations for ceramic coating. He’s dying to do my car :p

Reactions: paddy6789

brivww

Brian W
Jan 30, 2018
OFFICIAL CLUB MEET FOR 2019

View attachment 2462

After a great 2018 meet we have now arranged our first 2019 meet.

Location - Blackpool (full details to follow in a couple days)
Date Saturday 5th January 2019 starting at 12:00 midday

Highlights - We will have a Mk3 Cupra R, Mk3 Carbon ST

We have already confirmed a range of cars from totally stock to heavily modified but we would like more please

The only restriction is it has to be a Seat (to get into the photo shoot) but all cars regardless of age or state will be welcome. We have a good cover of the Leon but would love to see some of the others showing up as well please.

Last meet we managed to get 13 members cars, we would like to do better this year.

There will be food nearby and hotel accommodation for those like me staying over

I am sure we will also be able to get hold of some stickers for those who have not been before.

If you are interested can you please just let us know so we have some idea of how many want to come.

Happy new year (sorry could not resist)

Count me in, I'll be there - You'll have to sort me out a club sticker though!

Reactions: paddy6789

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Bring a note pad and a carrier bag also. I’ll be bringing some goodies from work. Polishes. Glazes. And some ceramic kits also. I’ll get my hands on what I can. My audio was built around all the detailing kit in my boot not around the other way haha.

And @theoldboy i belive the colour is Amarillo Fluor buddy
Ceramic kits! *Yoink*

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.