OBDeleven modifications

Deleted member 103408

1.jpg
modify yours it will be better and anyway this one has got a @Damo H Scratch on the front bumper

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I’m sure I read in EVO that Seat were defo going ahead with the ST/R but this time there will be no limited numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was all speculation...

https://www.evo.co.uk/seat/leon-cup...aled-hot-estate-to-rival-the-vw-golf-r-estate

...sadly the Carbon Edition ended up being the watered down version...

Also it was only limited in the UK to 50. Some countries didn’t get it at all (France) where others it was just another model you could spec like a black edition.

Last edited:

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Well stage one, get @paddy6789 to turn it off, will take about 5 seconds to do with the app.

And get paddy to pm me the settings so I can start to look at it.
It is handy having start/stop auto disabled at start - but having the option (though I'll never use it) is always nice to have. I'll try and get the settings over to you and a few sets of eyes (especially yours) are better than one to determine what settings are set to auto disable.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I just press the button when I remember haha ;)
I only used to remember when my 290 would active stop/start when braking for a set of lights and coming to a stop. A few stern words were always given to the car and a firm press of the start/stop button was pressed at that time.

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

I suspect your R Control Unit has a much wider set of attributes that allow this to work and we wont be able to do this on older cars.

Otherwise somebody out there would have shouted Eurika by now. But lets look and see.

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Has something changed in the back ups ? Before I was able to see exactly what the old values were and the new values when any changes were made.
Now all I see are the long coding values for both.
Is it something I'm doing ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Has something changed in the back ups ? Before I was able to see exactly what the old values were and the new values when any changes were made.
Now all I see are the long coding values for both.
Is it something I'm doing ?

What version are you running on (0.9.8 or 0.9.7)

Deleted member 103408

Just checked on the OBD Site as i know the last Beta Release is having some issues.
Can confirm there is a bug it is only showing long coding. Its been raised and dev will be working on it.

Cheers

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Thanks for the news...thought I'd lost it...
Just checked on the OBD Site as i know the last Beta Release is having some issues.
Can confirm there is a bug it is only showing long coding. Its been raised and dev will be working on it.

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

They have done another update and its still not sorted i am afraid

Deleted member 103408

New release this morning so far feedback is history bug and parts market bugs are fixed