Reversing Camera Lines Cupra

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
I specified a reversing camera as an option on my 2019 Cupra, however there are no steering lines when the camera is on, the lines are just fixed and do not move with the steering wheel,

Is this correct?

Is there any way of enabling the steering wheel lines?

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
That's a bit odd I don't have a camera but a park pilot thing appears and the lines do move.

Orguss

Jul 3, 2017
Hampshire
The front and rear lines for Park pilot work on mine its just the lines from the camera that don't. I suppose they are purely there to show distance... a little rubbish for a couple hundred pound upgrade.

Reactions: Matt-taylor

stressfree

Jul 26, 2018
Can confirm that lines on camera are not moving, but it is very handy to reverse into tight spaces and sensors do not pick low objects sometimes (high enough to damage the rear of the car). Have another car with moving lines and to be honest I cannot see the benefits.

How did you manage to add reversing camera, as it is not an option any longer for Cupra?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Can confirm that lines on camera are not moving, but it is very handy to reverse into tight spaces and sensors do not pick low objects sometimes (high enough to damage the rear of the car). Have another car with moving lines and to be honest I cannot see the benefits.

How did you manage to add reversing camera, as it is not an option any longer for Cupra?
Some of our orders for MY18 Cupra's had options spec'd like Reverse camera, acc, seat sound e.t.c when it was possible.

Due to the WLTP delays e.t.c our orders got/getting built as MY19 CUPRAs but SEAT have honoured the previously spec'd options where possible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018

#frankencupra

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise