MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ScottyP89

I've sent my initial order request to all vehicle contracts just this evening, see what they come back with hopefully soon, how did you find they were Scotty? When did you place your order?

@st.tony I signed the contract on 30th October, everything went pretty quickly from there (getting finance approved etc.) and I've now been handed from a sales person to a customer services person, but they were off a few days this week, just waiting to hear back if the car has actually been ordered yet or not. Expecting delivery end of February, maybe early March, but they're delivering to my door which is a nice plus as the Seat dealership lease deals didn't include delivery.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Confused.com now have the new Cupra 290, but only a few companies actually quoted me (I only did it out of interest, I'm already insured by eSure).

The companies were all part of the admiral group and wanted £1600 with a black box lol

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Wait a minute, how has a Golf got one and the RS3 hasn't!!

Edit - Autotrader doesn't show any metal foot rests on any Golfs, GTi CLubsport S, R, GTI, Clubsport etc, even 2018 cars.

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Confused.com now have the new Cupra 290, but only a few companies actually quoted me (I only did it out of interest, I'm already insured by eSure).

The companies were all part of the admiral group and wanted £1600 with a black box lol

Phoned esure today and got cover for £400 base then £70 for protecting NCD and legal cover. Got a note put on the system and they spoke to an underwriter to cover it as a 300.

A pretty painless process.

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Phoned esure today and got cover for £400 base then £70 for protecting NCD and legal cover. Got a note put on the system and they spoke to an underwriter to cover it as a 300.

A pretty painless process.

Yeah a few of us have done just that, I like esure it's just a shame they hiked it from £618 to £869 beause my quote expired a few days before my Cupra arrived :(

Reactions: CupraDesireRed

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Yeah a few of us have done just that, I like esure it's just a shame they hiked it from £618 to £869 beause my quote expired a few days before my Cupra arrived :(

Ouch, I waited to get a delivery date to avoid that sadness. It also seemed cheaper direct than through an aggregator.

Reactions: walshy

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Finally... delivery scheduled for Tuesday!!
Been a long 14day wait for the cooling off period to expire

Just insured the beast with ensure, usual scenario insured as 300 with 290 on the notes.

£521.91 33 years young with 3yrs NCB.
Was hoping to pay less but it’s best I can get without insuring as Cupra 300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats Mate, still been keeping an eye out for your motor when i pass JCT600..........mines not too far away now

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Congrats Mate, still been keeping an eye out for your motor when i pass JCT600..........mines not too far away now

Thanks I believe They keep the cars in a compound around Leeds area?? Not sure how accurate this is.
My car have been available for nearly 3 weeks, had to sign new documents had to wait for the cooling off period to expire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
ST4drive Lux in Magnetic Grey is now a confirmed order - 18 to 20 weeks lead time so have just spoken to SEAT FS with my SLI to extend my current deal on my 290 ST DSG Black Edition which will remain at the current rate of £200 + VAT until the new car is available.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise