Gear shift knob ibiza 6j

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
So I've tried going over the forum trying to find something about this but i can't find an answer did anybody manage to find an actual good looking gear shift knob? I have an ibiza 6j and i want to get rid off the plastic small ugly looking gear shift knob with something more up to par with the rest of the car i tried looking for dsg automatic gear shift knobs but all of my searches came to a dead end any help would be hugely appreciated! Also if anyone recommends any other mods for a 6j cupra go right ahead.

Last edited:

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
Major bump , such a pretty car but that knob is the biggest turn off so any help on what i can replace that little abomination would be AMAZING right now , thanks in advance

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
Why not just search google and get one that YOU like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've scoured google for days trying to find a dsg shift knob but trust me i can't find anything , if i didn't try google and failed first i wouldn't post here for no reason so yeah i'm kinda desperate cause i can't find anything right now and it's really pissing me off

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
they are still ugly:( i really like the tiguan 2017 knob but i don't know if they are compatible and how i'll find out , the last resort seems like bfi knobs but to be fairly honest for the money they are asking kinda looks to me like a cheap job

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Just buy a Tiguan gear knob then set about either fitting it or making it fit - job done and you are happy.

xChokis

Sep 26, 2018
Just buy a Tiguan gear knob then set about either fitting it or making it fit - job done and you are happy.

well that sounds easy , don't think it's gonna be that easy , so really now anyone else modifying their cupra never got that bothered with the gear knob? am i going crazy? i want to finish this build but this knob is in the way

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.