MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Fair enough this is my first time leasing and it’s through a seat dealer/vwfs so that good to know for the future just got to time it correct to sell my mk4 anniversary golf before I get the cupra so I’m not without a car and I don’t have two cars hanging around the house :headhurt:

AlexOS

When you guys are saying your having a golf R untill your cars are being delivered etc, is it because your previous lease cars have gone back and your Cupras are late or have you sold a car that you own and been without a car so they have provided you with a vehicle
I did have a Leon before but everyone who has a car on order is entitled to request a car as soon as their car is deemed to be late.

This is set by the estimated delivery time on the day that the order is accepted by the factory. For example if your order was accepted on 1st March and your estimated delivery was 1st October, then from 2nd October you are entitled to request a mobex vehicle through your dealer/lease company.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
I ordered mine from my dealer on the 21st October paid him a first payment of £500 and he printed some paper work off and said it should be here by end of January haven’t heard a thing from them since that day haven’t told me a BW nothing, I supposed to pay the £2.5k when I pick up on the day.

AlexOS

I ordered mine from my dealer on the 21st October paid him a first payment of £500 and he printed some paper work off and said it should be here by end of January haven’t heard a thing from them since that day haven’t told me a BW nothing, I supposed to pay the £2.5k when I pick up on the day.
If you get them to check on the System, it should say the date it was accepted by the factory and the estimated build (probably20-24 weeks or so).

Although things may change, this date, at the time of acceptance is the date that is used for the mobex system. On the day that the car becomes late, you are entitled to a car, so the week before, if you know its going to be late, you can apply. As soon as the claim is accepted by the team they will call you to make sure you still want it, if you do, they'll confirm you are happy and they will arrange the car. I had the call at about 1300 and the car was delivered to my house at 1800 that day.

You have to sign for the hire companies insurance, and you'll have an excess if there's any claims etc, but apart from that, the only cost to you is fuel.

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
That’s pretty fair then I’ll phone my dealer this morning and see what details I can get confirmed order or a BW and I’ll put it on here when I know as it looks like you guys are full of knowledge on this and you can let me know how not to get caught out :clown:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Is that with vwfs your deal with paying 14days after collection with your deposit
It depends wether your leasing or buying the car. If your leasing through Seat you don't pay a penny till you have the car. If you paying cash, loan or PCP etc then I imagine they'll want money from you to order the car.

It can also take a while to get a build week you might not have one yet. I waited from February till September/October till I was given BW45.

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah I’m leasing the car through capitol seat so when the day comes for me to pick up do I pay the remaining £2.5k on that day or 14days after, that’s a fair while ain’t it to receive a build week I think I won’t be seeing this car at the end of January then

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Yeah I’m leasing the car through capitol seat so when the day comes for me to pick up do I pay the remaining £2.5k on that day or 14days after, that’s a fair while ain’t it to receive a build week I think I won’t be seeing this car at the end of January then
The lead time for a 5dr cupra on the 24th October was 16-18 weeks. If your salesman looked at that he should have told you mid to late February. (Leon 5dr 10-12 weeks and for a cupra add 6 weeks.)

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
When you guys are saying your having a golf R untill your cars are being delivered etc, is it because your previous lease cars have gone back and your Cupras are late or have you sold a car that you own and been without a car so they have provided you with a vehicle

What AlexOS said, albeit my VRS was leased via VWFS by firms fleet manager.

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
The lead time for a 5dr cupra on the 24th October was 16-18 weeks. If your salesman looked at that he should have told you mid to late February. (Leon 5dr 10-12 weeks and for a cupra add 6 weeks.)
Fair enough cheers for this infor I ordered the cupra lux so full leather heated seats couldn’t remember what else it has more of than the standard cupra I just would like to see a picture of what the full leather would look like

Reactions: Copra68

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Think they are guys who already have a VWFS/SEAT lease, one of the perks is they look after you if there's delays between your cars.
Second this.

Due to order delay's I've had my contract switched to a rolling contract until the new Cupra arrives next month.

On the 25th of November this year I'll have had it an extra 12 months.

With them allowing for mileage adjustments as well which I made 6 months before the end of the original contract which was due to finish 25th November 2017 (as I was under)

I've been paying £100 less a month for around 18 months.

If you can get on the back of a good VWFS deal it's definitely worth it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copra68

sdrfish

Jul 11, 2018
I, now on the verge of putting an order in for the Cupra st lux with driver assistance pack. It’s on a 4 year lease, 13k per year, full maintaince and tyres.

£2500 Dow with rentals at £350 a mom all including vat. Is anyone got anything simerlar or better then can advise me of.

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
I, now on the verge of putting an order in for the Cupra st lux with driver assistance pack. It’s on a 4 year lease, 13k per year, full maintaince and tyres.

£2500 Dow with rentals at £350 a mom all including vat. Is anyone got anything simerlar or better then can advise me of.
Have you tried Gateway2Lease, that's who I've just used to order mine (not an ST though).

Here's the link: https://www.gateway2lease.com/request-bespoke-quote.php?veh_code=SE003486

They're usually pretty quick with sending quotes back I've found.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013

Who quoted that? Is it through seat. Seems reasonable with it being a lux and full maintenance.

RaVe

Oct 24, 2018
Anyone know if the 290 airbox is any different than the 300? My 290 arrives a week tomorrow and I want to have an itg/k&n waiting for it, something I always do. There seems to be that many variations I don't want to get the wrong filter.
Ta in advance .

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Car.jpg CAR_1.jpg
Any chance you could post some pics, my ST is about 10 days away thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.