MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Phasing it out. When the mk4 comes out and its a cupra leon the flag will be gone completely. Just like the copper badges, they are easing the copper in.

And by that time Copper will be normal and there will be other things for people to dislike and moan about. (Not insinuating you are moaning, speaking generally)

AlexOS

@AlexOS Is also wrong :bounce: The UK never had the 300 ST in DSG FWD. Seat UK never brought that option over here. The only 300 ST FWD was the Manual.

The 280 and 290 ST had the FWD DSG but that was before the 4 drive.

Said it before, the press said the FWD DSG ST was the car to have over the DSG 4Drive, but it never came to the UK.

@Deano j1971 his car is already here :blink: he’s just deciding whether to cancel it and get a Lux and no doubt spend another few months moaning about it on here while he drives his Golf R without the metal footrest.:harhar:
Getting the claws out @Damo H ? :blahblah::bleh: Lol

You may be right on the ST fwd only being manual.. I didn’t pay that much attention to is as I wanted he 4drive. My point was that there was an fwd in the U.K. and there still is elsewhere..

Yes, I have the Golf at the moment, which makes my life a bit easier in that sence, but I haven’t been saying anything that others haven’t been thinking.. we have all been thoroughly fed up with the total screwup that’s been Seat’s handling of the whole WLTP situation and the Coppra fiasco. It seems that the cars dont look quite as bad as we were all thinking, but I’d still rather have the car I ordered.

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Just received this off my dealer finally got my BW :santa:

Attachments

• 3DDEE196-EE11-458A-946F-F2B3102A0D9C.jpeg
    3DDEE196-EE11-458A-946F-F2B3102A0D9C.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 116

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
My BW40 4drive is finally at the broker! Ordered early Feb, ACC and Beats. Buying cash so collection on Tuesday! The wait is almost over for me! Poor pics from the guy down there but good to see photo evidence!
Nice one. I'll be interested in what you think of the Beats Audio.
Also wondering if it displays the beats logo on infotainment startup.
Although may be different on the post w42's though as the startup logo is apparently copper.
53e6fd52664a529624d799fb541e8e76.jpg
5abbe8c1fc72e220703423b5c34bdc32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
My BW40 4drive is finally at the broker! Ordered early Feb, ACC and Beats. Buying cash so collection on Tuesday! The wait is almost over for me! Poor pics from the guy down there but good to see photo evidence!
Is that a Copra as well? Looks like it

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Although if Seat UK website and Autocar are to be believed the ST R is still coming. I’d be annoyed but I prefer the red Calipers and lack of copper haha. That carbon rear wing though....
Yeah apparently 2019.
I wonder if they'll be any further updates to the design.

That said it'd be a tough decision between a monsoon grey carbon and an R

Tbh my only real gripe with the carbon is no upgraded sound. Another thing that should be standard across the CUPRA range.

Was the ST R supposed to carry the steering, suspension/camber and DCC tweaks?
And does the Carbon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise