Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yeah apparently 2019.
I wonder if they'll be any further updates to the design.

That said it'd be a tough decision between a monsoon grey carbon and an R

Tbh my only real gripe with the carbon is no upgraded sound. Another thing that should be standard across the CUPRA range.

Was the ST R supposed to carry the steering, suspension/camber and DCC tweaks?
And does the Carbon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No it didn’t get the revised suspension geometry or the wide arch kit. That’s R and carbon.

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Inspection day for me tomorrow for my Golf to go back then collection day of the Cupra Saturday.

It’s breaking me that I have half a tank of fuel in the golf
I’m exactly the same.
Golf R being picked up tomorrow morning with half a tank of Tesco momentum in it :banghead2
I’ll deduct some appropriate cost off the final bill I get because my excess mileage is already £800 :bounce:

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
I’m exactly the same.
Golf R being picked up tomorrow morning with half a tank of Tesco momentum in it :banghead2
I’ll deduct some appropriate cost off the final bill I get because my excess mileage is already £800 :bounce:

I’ve got an excess mileages bill coming my way aswell. Surely they aren’t going to note down the fuel in it so VWFS are aware?

Don’t know why I filled up ‍♂️

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
And just as I’ve said that I’ve had an email from IMG Warrington saying they haven’t got my finance documents sorted yet because I’ve moved address which I told them about at the beginning of October and hopefully they will sort it today. The key word they used being ‘hopefully’

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone else taken out a maintenance package? Mine is £26.44 a month x 23 but after looking at the price of tyres and how long they last I’m glad I have

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone else taken out a maintenance package? Mine is £26.44 a month x 23 but after looking at the price of tyres and how long they last I’m glad I have
Yeah I took one out with mine,would have been crazy not to.worked out about 500 over the two years and the services would cost that,just hope that when I do need new tyres they don't try fobbing me off with cheap sh1t

AlexOS

Yeah I took one out with mine,would have been crazy not to.worked out about 500 over the two years and the services would cost that,just hope that when I do need new tyres they don't try fobbing me off with cheap sh1t
Based on my last car an FR, they will give you an equivalent as it has to be a tyre approved by Seat and they only go for the higher end on the Cupras.

AlexOS

And just as I’ve said that I’ve had an email from IMG Warrington saying they haven’t got my finance documents sorted yet because I’ve moved address which I told them about at the beginning of October and hopefully they will sort it today. The key word they used being ‘hopefully’
Not going to make you go through another 14 day cooling off I hope... still waiting To hear from leaseplan if they need me to re-sign and do the 14 days again.. even though I have an ST 4DRIVE, with NO changes since we signed before??:banghead:

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
As I’m dealing with Seat direct and collecting the car in person not sure if the 14 day cooling off applies?

As I’m yet to see any documentation and collection is on Saturday nothing has been mentioned.

Just annoyed it’s taken them over a month to sort it this address change and this is the first I have heard of any problems with it,looks like they have forgotten, and it’s two days before collection, plus my other lease car going back early leaving me with no car from tomorrow, ect.....

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Those of you waiting on build week 44/45 our boat is the AQUARIUS_ACE enroute to SHEERNESS (Port) ETA:
2018-11-19 08:00.
Cheers for the update..

I've been watching that ship based on the fact that my car was built last week and had been down as "in transit" since.

Today I found out that my car isn't on it
Apparently the ship my car will be transported on will hit Grimsby on the 28th.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise