New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just in case anyones wondering. The stickers are too long for the mudflaps. Back to the drawing board for #4.

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

We can use the in cars video (many of us have them) and we can send one person ahead to take video and then somebody else to take a second video and add the two together (hopefully finding software to remove number plates)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm sure there's plenty more people out there that want to join in the fun... @theoldboy how many people do we have going now?

Deleted member 103408

Would be nice if we can get some IBIZA or Exeo or Ateca or just any other SEAT motor as we are a bit Leon heavy at the moment.

Car condition does not matter this is just a group of guys and girls getting together and having a natter about cars and other stuff.

The plan also is to do a convoy into Blackpool and scare the local residents with all these great motors.

Some of us are staying overnight (as we are traveling) so there will be an evening glass of lemonade or two as well - CAN WE TALK ABOUT CARS FOR THAT LONG.

And just because we are stupid folk there is going to be a best T'Shirt competion and maybe the dirtiest car competion althoug it looks like the usual culprits are getting the car cleaned.

Photos will be put up on this site but all car reg numbers and your faces will be removed (from the pictures)

Last edited by a moderator:

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Just seen that the MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club on Facebook have posted the Blackpool meet on their page, is that page linked with this forum or is it separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Just seen that the MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club on Facebook have posted the Blackpool meet on their page, is that page linked with this forum or is it separate?

That’s a separate one fella, if you are coming I’ll get you joined into the chat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

It's separate I think you may find that they may remove it lol if we bring more people in to our forum then happy days but it's a little like poaching haha

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Oh right it says it’s being organised by SCN so I thought maybe one of the admins was on both and yeah I will be coming to this one

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Oh right it says it’s being organised by SCN so I thought maybe one of the admins was on both and yeah I will be coming to this one

Jimbobcook can you join him into the thread please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

There maybe some history between the two I'm unsure... Maybe before my time.. I'll get you added into the chat shortly buddy if you're not already in it

Reactions: cupra300uk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
It's separate I think you may find that they may remove it lol if we bring more people in to our forum then happy days but it's a little like poaching haha
I mentioned it to someone else on there and then one of the admin guys asked me to add it to their events.

I didn’t as wasn’t sure you wanted all of them coming as well. There are a lot of ‘I raced this and won’ type posts on that group.

Deleted member 103408

Living up to my name now (OLD)

If they want to do drag strip racing then they can go to Santa Pod if they want to play fast cars then do a track event

DanTheManc

Sep 10, 2016
Manchester
Hi Guys,

I'm Dan the admin of the facebook Cupra group with all the "I raced that and won chat"

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to step on anybodies toes or gatecrash your meet. As you can see it clearly says in the header that this is something which is being organised by yourselves.

There was a lot of talk about this meet from people who I'm assuming are both members of this forum and our Facebook group. Unfortunately, Facebook groups don't have the luxury of sub forums. I added it to the events tab on our group as this post was being linked and then lost in the mass of posts. Events posted in our events tab are just that, events. It doesn't mean it's our event or anything to do with our Facebook group. We link things like tuning company rolling road day, VAG tuner live etc.. The event was created as an easy point access to your post as it was a popular topic of conversation.

If this is something you're not happy with just let me know and I will remove the post from our group.

Apologies for the confusion.

Dan
MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club

P.S We're a good friendly bunch and our 2400 members aren't all young boy racers

cuprak04

Stage 3 Mk3 Cupra 280
Sep 11, 2007
glasgow
And I am Ian, another member of the admin team and long time member on scn.

I think a number of members here are also on fb and possibly also in our group.

If I didn't stay so far away I would have joined you also but maybe next time. Or pop up north .

Last edited: