MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone else waiting for a post week 42 ST from Wessex Fleet?

My car was delivered to Snows Seat in Southampton 6th November (two weeks ago tomorrow).

Due to another **** up at Seat (apparently), they needed to wait for some codes before they could do the paperwork. As of today I have been told that the revised paperwork will be with me by Friday and that I WILL then have the two week cooling off period.

Once that is over they will then arrange for delivery.. meaning that BEST CASE is delivery some time week commencing 10th December, more likely is week commencing 17th...

Thank god I have the Golf... but I am looking forward to getting rid of it.

I have a build week 44 ST that got to the dealer last week. They haven't said anything about more paperwork yet. My car is effectively as ordered as it's base spec. Even though base spec is now different!

So not sure why there would be a need for new paperwork?

I'll be very annoyed if I have to do more paperwork and then have a cooling off period!

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Has anyone noticed that the tips on the new 290 exhaust doesn’t go as black as the outgoing 300
How many miles have you done? Approaching 700 miles in mine, noticed today that it is starting to loosen up a bit and revving a bit more freely.
Had a drive around the dales today so got to try out the different dcc modes properly, I find comfort a bit too floaty having come from a cooper s F56. Cupra setting is definitely more hunkered down and preferred that even on the bumpy stuff.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
How many miles have you done? Approaching 700 miles in mine, noticed today that it is starting to loosen up a bit and revving a bit more freely.
Had a drive around the dales today so got to try out the different dcc modes properly, I find comfort a bit too floaty having come from a cooper s F56. Cupra setting is definitely more hunkered down and preferred that even on the bumpy stuff.
Sounds like you enjoyed Nidderdale fellah

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK

I've just hit 1100 miles and it continues to loosen up, still considering a res delete around Christmas time

I love driving this car, it's so effortless to just get to work and take it easy
Averaging between 36 and 42mpg on my journeys to and from work, depending on traffic

A toe on the throttle is enough to cruise around like a normal functioning member of society, whilst a whole foot down on the throttle still shocks me sometimes

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Update on my BW41 ST300 4Drive. Whilst it has been at the dealers about 2 weeks, the finance company couldn't release docs until yesterday due to IT issues (CAP Data). Today we have signed and confirmation that is going to 'delivery team' who will contact me later today or tomorrow to arrange delivery.

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Update on my BW41 ST300 4Drive. Whilst it has been at the dealers about 2 weeks, the finance company couldn't release docs until yesterday due to IT issues (CAP Data). Today we have signed and confirmation that is going to 'delivery team' who will contact me later today or tomorrow to arrange delivery.
Great news I shouldn't be too far behind you, just waiting for docs from Arval to be emailed.....

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Great news I shouldn't be too far behind you, just waiting for docs from Arval to be emailed.....
I imagine they have similar issues. Over the last few days Leaseplan have been manually issuing the docs as the CAP Data link isn't working. This would also be the case with the insurance needing to be 'manually' underwritten. Good luck either way.

Reactions: AlexOS

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
The bloke in the truck then.
Not quite. Through a broker, so they have a couple of bods that liaise with the supplying dealers when its safe to release the car (money in the bank and insurance in place) The supplying dealer drive it to me.

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015
After much deliberation have finally got around to putting the order in :thumbup:

First time with a PCH deal so have gone through Lookers in Stockport after hearing that they've been decent all round with owners on here.

Bit that took the time was which colour to go with!! Settled on Desire Red after seeing the recent pics. Still not seen one in the flesh so will see if I change my mind if i get the opportunity to have a look before the order is confirmed with SEAT.

Now just the wait till it’s actually built an on its way!

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Finally! My ST 4Drive (pan roof, camera pack & Seat sound) is being delivered next Tuesday - will believe it when I see it!

Reactions: Jonouk1

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
So ordered on a personal lease with gateway2lease/leaseplan.

3+35, 10k miles, Fully maintained
£801 initial
35 x £267

Fairly happy with that. Gone for mystery blue, as we have a FR in that colour at the moment, and it looks great (when clean!).

Credit checks done, lease approved and car secured. Gateway2lease prices have since shot up. Don't need the car for a few months, so now just got to try and forget about it for a while

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.