Factory debadging option?

HumanSteamroller

Sep 22, 2018
I'm curious, was factory debadging of the model designation on the boot an option for the Mk3 Leon FR 5dr?

I bought mine second hand from a SEAT dealer, and there's no evidence of the "Leon" designation ever having been on the boot lid. Can't see anything about it in the documentation.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I'm curious, was factory debadging of the model designation on the boot an option for the Mk3 Leon FR 5dr?

I bought mine second hand from a SEAT dealer, and there's no evidence of the "Leon" designation ever having been on the boot lid. Can't see anything about it in the documentation.

It’s easy to remove as they are only glued on. Once removed the glue can be cleared away with a tar remover and that will eventually remove all evidence that it was on there in the first place.

Graham'sLeon3

Dec 14, 2016

Hi, I bought my Seat Leon st from a main dealer ( a used car ) and noticed mine didn’t have ‘ LEON ‘ on the tail gate. In my opinion I prefer it like that.
Looks so much neater. I don’t know if it was an option when new or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HumanSteamroller

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, I bought my Seat Leon st from a main dealer ( a used car ) and noticed mine didn’t have ‘ LEON ‘ on the tail gate. In my opinion I prefer it like that.
Looks so much neater. I don’t know if it was an option when new or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, same as me. Bought from a main dealer, no badging. I prefer it too. Just having the "FR" on there is nice :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise