New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd be interested in coming to the meet, is it still going ahead?
It is still going ahead but we've reached capacity of the meet we think without it being an issue for the local police etc.

As we don't really do cruising we need a large space to meet and stay so we can have a nice chat about cars and then grab some food, large meets can put places off letting us stay, so for this one we capped it at 20 cars with a few in reserve. If we get a space available I'll let you know.

We have many more being planned for next year so keep your eyes peeled.

Hopefully one near Norwich, one in the Midlands, the major national meet and also a few down south hopefully. Oh I also see one in Scotland being arranged.

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
It is still going ahead but we've reached capacity of the meet we think without it being an issue for the local police etc.

As we don't really do cruising we need a large space to meet and stay so we can have a nice chat about cars and then grab some food, large meets can put places off letting us stay, so for this one we capped it at 20 cars with a few in reserve. If we get a space available I'll let you know.

Hopefully one near Norwich, one in the Midlands, the major national meet and also a few down south hopefully. Oh I also see one in Scotland being arranged.

Due to work I may not be available but should have more information tomorrow when I’m back in work. If that’s the case my place will be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull

Hi Jimbobcook thank you and if you could that would be great, I live in Hull so this sounds like me closest meet to be fair so would love to come.

Deleted member 103408

Yes the car is very happy with all the extra's. Did yours like the new brakes.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
It liked all its new bits and so did the mot tester as he could not find anything to fail it on lol but when I set off to go home I have a faulty steering angle sensor now grr what fun resetting that one now

Deleted member 103408

Do you use VCDS for that or is there a simple way to do it.

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I use a snap on computer to do it through the ODB plug but it does not seem to want to do it spent hours at the garage today to try and reset it but not working so I will have to look into it tomorrow and may be see it the one off the mk4 golf gti is the same and try to swap them over

Deleted member 103408

Thanks I wonder what software they use (question to myself).
If you are still having problems and are at the January Meet we can see if the OBD11 Dongle can do it (I know it can on the MK3)

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Thanks I wonder what software they use (question to myself).
If you are still having problems and are at the January Meet we can see if the OBD11 Dongle can do it (I know it can on the MK3)

I’m hoping I will have it fixed by then but if not we can give it a go
Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise