what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Oh I’ll have a look for them, eBay job??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got heated ones from Mike at Listers for about £53. The none heated ones are cheaper at around £26.

May be a little costly but they are genuine SEAT parts.

You will need to check if you need heated or not. Easily done by just uncoupling your current ones.

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
I got heated ones from Mike at Listers for about £53. The none heated ones are cheaper at around £26.

May be a little costly but they are genuine SEAT parts.

You will need to check if you need heated or not. Easily done by just uncoupling your current ones.
Do they cook the Cumberlands OK ?

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
Hopefully it's a week of mods, wheels potentially by the end of the week but today on my Mk3 leon fr 15 plate decided to install a oem looking wireless charger. Works pretty well!
d65990ac7b57cda293571b07db675b77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
I am impressed your phone fits in there. My P20 Pro wont, has to be wedged in and then you cannot close the door :(

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
I am impressed your phone fits in there. My P20 Pro wont, has to be wedged in and then you cannot close the door :(
Yeah it fits in longways haha. It pokes out a bit but the surface is like a soft grip rubber so it keeps my phone still (s9+). Mine doesn't close

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
Do you have a link or info for the wireless charger please?
Not sure what the link was but look for inbay wireless charger seat leon. I ordered mine a while back but just fitted it.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Howww? And where from? Also paddles?

I bought them from someone selling them on facebook.

He'd ordered them from Australia I believe they were £77 plus £24 in customs tax. He sold them to me for £50 as he said the gap they left was to small for his fingers. I#ve got thin fingers and can see his point. Works well for me.

Word of caution though, if you just use the sticky that comes with them, they fit to well, so much so that they hit the steering wheel as you pull on them and the paddle doesn't click. I just stuck another layer of sticky (talking 1mm) they still fit flush with the original paddles and work perfectly :)

I think you can find them on Amazon for around £100.

Reactions: FR3

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Not sure what the link was but look for inbay wireless charger seat leon. I ordered mine a while back but just fitted it.

Thanks for that, just realised I can't use it as I have the USB/Aux ports in that place!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
ordered all my parts for a major service today from opie oils. Black Friday 15% off . 100 quid for millers nanodrive. 4 ngk sparks plugs oil filter and pollen filter. Cheaper than going to seat any day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Just as a matter of interested has anybody fitted a baffled sump to a MK3

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
Decided it is time to say goodbye to Seat... after 5 years of owning 2 Leons I decided that im not going to get another 1 as I have taken a fancy to something from the Far East(though it is built in England)......
Hopefully going to do the deal this weekend on a.......

......2018 Honda Civic 1.5 Vtec Turbo Sport.....

Reactions: Damo H

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Evening,

I was leaving football tonight, which we lost so was in a mood anyway, and the car pinged up with "Component Unit in protection mode" or something along those lines. My virtual dash was not displaying all info either, particuarly around fuel guage and engine temps. Has this happened to anyone before or know what it is or causing it? Cars only got 3k on the clock so i'd be disappointed if there is issues already.

I also lost my phone too and the wife has had a whinge tonight as well... so yeh top Saturday.

Last edited:

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Evening,

I was leaving football tonight, which we lost so was in a mood anyway, and the car pinged up with "Component Unit in protection mode" or something along those lines. My virtual dash was not displacing all info either, particuarly around fule guage and engine temps. Has this happened to anyone before or know what it is or causing it? Cars only got 3k on the clock so i'd be disappointed if there is issues already.

I also lost my phone too and the wife has had a whinge tonight as well... so yeh top Saturday.
Dont worry you are still alive mate.That protection shouldn't show on car with 3k on dash but unfortunatelly **** happens.You just visit dealer they can manage that.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.