Lee's forged cupra mk2

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
How much did you pay for that? Looks like it has a lot of money already spent on it? Don’t know how you can from a cupra to a. Diesel :cry:
Swapped my cupra for it.

I totted up what i still needed to spend on her to get her where i want her....3700.

I only.forged the engine as it was cheaper than using stock parts and also the car was worthless without a running engine in her.

Turbo seals where weeping when pushed to 1.5 bar but was fine at 1bar. So new ko4 or tte420 needed. Then it needed a uprated clutch , hpfp , 2+ map , bodywork overhaul and also lowering springs/damper kit.

Its gave me to much heartache lol just have not loved it since it has been back.

And living in birmingham its hard to lay down 300+bhp without being on the brakes due to traffic.

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Remove the stupid pipercross air intake lol

Maybe rewrap it and change the wheels , iv found previous pics of it at shows so id like to make it my own really.

Worst case might remove the air and wheels to sell to recoupe cash and just drive it till it dies of death

Not made my mind up only had it since yesterday afternoon

Its got a custom rooflining and fitted voot build
1fcb07b7260ad84730e49361af8d6307.jpg
2e60cb818c484e6ec5da5997e5375cf4.jpg
d02f327764d8f81d485c3cdecad3554a.jpg

bagged leon fr170 , rotiforms , k1 kit old cupra build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Reactions: RyanC93

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
ive now bought lees pride and joy next mods will be
HPFP
DV+
BIGGER TURBO ( RECOMMEND WHICH ONE)
UPRATED CLUTCH (RECOMMEND WHICH ONE)
COILOVERS
CUPRA R DUAL EXIT AND DIFFUSER

BABY 1.jpg
BABY 2.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
ive now bought lees pride and joy next mods will be
HPFP
DV+
BIGGER TURBO ( RECOMMEND WHICH ONE)
UPRATED CLUTCH (RECOMMEND WHICH ONE)
COILOVERS
CUPRA R DUAL EXIT AND DIFFUSER

Welcome to the forums. Probably also worth starting your own readers ride thread if your planning on doing a lot to it. I think it all depends on what kind of power your hoping to end up with. I went with the Helix clutch which I think is good up to around 400lbs. I'm guessing if your going bigger turbo you'll be wanting more than a Stage 2+ clutch though.

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
Welcome to the forums. Probably also worth starting your own readers ride thread if your planning on doing a lot to it. I think it all depends on what kind of power your hoping to end up with. I went with the Helix clutch which I think is good up to around 400lbs. I'm guessing if your going bigger turbo you'll be wanting more than a Stage 2+ clutch though.

yes stage 2+ clutch i must say your cupra r looks amaxing

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
yes stage 2+ clutch i must say your cupra r looks amaxing

Cheers. Depending on how big a turbo you want, you could go for TTE420 which is a popular upgrade along with a Helix clutch (feels heavy to begin with, but after a couple of 1000 miles feels like the stock clutch). But, have a browse around the forums and have a look what others have done, there's much bigger power Cupras on here.

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
yess guys so the cars going in to r tech 10th december for the stage 2 + just put an rs4 return valve on and a VIS hpfp and they are also piping up the welly cooler at a great price unlike some trying to charge me £500 -£700 just for the pipework cant wait need more torque so the gives you whiplash every time you put your foot down.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Great car. You need your own build thread. Start a readers ride.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3” Sustem, FMIC, Bosh 550’s,
BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.