CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

johnd

Nov 18, 2018
What about cash prices? Ateca models in general seem to be available for 10-15% discount and with Golf R as another benchmark at 16% or more. Cupra Ateca is in a slightly different place as a newly launched model, but any thoughts as to how quickly significant discounts might become available?

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
What about cash prices? Ateca models in general seem to be available for 10-15% discount and with Golf R as another benchmark at 16% or more. Cupra Ateca is in a slightly different place as a newly launched model, but any thoughts as to how quickly significant discounts might become available?
I'm certainly intending to push for something in a similar range. Granted the Cupra Ateca is a newly launched model, but it's also a newly launched brand so there should be some incentive for Cupra to push sales to get the brand more widely recognised?

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I'm certainly intending to push for something in a similar range...
Best of luck with that...

Retailer consignment margin is 6%, so in the absence of any offers from SEAT there simply isn't any money to give.

SEAT are only giving retailers 10% on demonstrators, and the launch offers and programmes that were supposed to be published in week-commencing 15 October are still nowhere to be seen, so they are clearly not in any rush to give them away.

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
Managed a very,very quick look at the demonstrator at seat Birmingham today.Looked quite nice in white and the badging didn’t seem too ott.
The standard wheels looked fine without the copper colouring-however I haven’t seen the other style in the flesh.
A couple of poor photos...

8ECB5634-FDAC-441B-9C50-26531B0F8351.jpeg
46FE5DAA-4942-465D-9BC6-C9689B60086C.jpeg

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I just hate those wheels. Not a fan of diamond cut and they are too flat and not very aggressive. I think the 19s on the excellence are the best by fat.

Think I will go and pester my local dealer tomorrow. I won't hold my breath to get any new information out them.

amstuartc

Feb 5, 2018
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jc1AXlPS4WRRMjEpO6ElWRFOTg-Gjer3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nz8CYrYYGZdjmNuX6gck2W_GyHbxwjUI
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1brx0dQdKE582dp3ZBzxaK4hqf2l6v7ha
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JQbb6YNmTW_TnIlW4rrrACZ2GkEWUIPH
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NaWhT6JFvZzkOpPP5xdzDqL6jKBYFUFL

Just had a first test drive of my local Dealer's standard edition in Black and it was very nice. I am kind of happy with the wheels as they are but will wait to see the version with the Design and Comfort packs that turns up next week in Rhodium Grey before I make a decision to go with the feature packs or not.
It's a pity the UK Market doesn't get to choose Bucket Seats or Heated Windscreen options as they do in Spain and europe!!

Reactions: 'Little' John

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
It's a pity the UK Market doesn't get to choose Bucket Seats or Heated Windscreen options as they do in Spain and europe!!
Given the equipment levels the lack of a heated windscreen does seem an odd omission. Living in the frozen north I was hoping it would be included :)

amstuartc

Feb 5, 2018
May I suggest the masses of SEAT owners if they wish to let SEAT UK know of their opinions to the lack of choices such as Bucket Seats option and Heated Windscreen, please feel free to e-mail [email protected] (SEAT UK managing director) and I can guarantee the Customer Services department will follow this up with you - I got a reply... If enough of UK people voice their opinions maybe we can show SEAT UK that we would like these options to choose from...!!

Reactions: Bedlam

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
I’ve read so many reviews,I can’t remember if I’ve posted this up before as Its a shame about the bucket seats.I was reading a whatcar review last night and (probably re-)read...“The optional bucket seats (available from mid-2019) deserve a special mention because they hold you in place really well through tight twists and turns, yet remain comfortable on longer jaunts“.:think:

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
SEAT UK have finally announced launch retail offers!

A £1,750 deposit contribution is available against a 6.3% PCP. No mention of a cash alternative, so cash buyers may have to sign a PCP agreement then exercise their right to withdraw within 14 days in order to receive their discount.

Details of CUPRA care have also been confirmed. All cars come with the first three scheduled services (based on the 12 months / 10,000 miles fixed servicing intervals) a brake fluid change and three years' European roadside assistance at no cost.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.