Leon FR Mode button not working.

wolverine_uk

Oct 18, 2018
So been to Seat today to have a slight knock looked at and they've not been able to find anything typical lol.
Anyway on way home I thought I'd see what mode I was in and the menu would appear on screen when button was pressed but wouldn't come out of individual mode. Touching the screen wouldn't change it either.
I updates my software about a month ago to 0346 and have had no problems up until today. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
So been to Seat today to have a slight knock looked at and they've not been able to find anything typical lol.
Anyway on way home I thought I'd see what mode I was in and the menu would appear on screen when button was pressed but wouldn't come out of individual mode. Touching the screen wouldn't change it either.
I updates my software about a month ago to 0346 and have had no problems up until today. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've had this issue from time to time, reset the infotainment system (holding the power button until you hear a pop and screen comes back on) and turn vehicle off and on. I've had this from the new update too!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.