Leon fr tdi sport touring exhaust mods?

James_FRwagon

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys. I'm after some cool sounding turbo noises and have been thinking about getting the back box and center silencer chopped out my exhaust. Will this change much? I cant find any videos about after market exhausts or anything for The leon tdi estate! Could anyone with exhausts share some videos of how theirs sounds on here?

I've only found like one miltek cat back exhaust and that's for a hatch back model so I doubt it will fit properly. So custom is looking the way to go.

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
I got a custom cat back system going to quad pipes. Sounds good and doesn't drone. Backbox delete on its own did **** all. Literally nothing. So we did a backbox delete and a custom resonater on the end. Cost 450 for catback going to quads, quick fab work and fitting / labour etc. In hindsight, I probably could have got a milltek system for a cupra as once the car was up the layout looked exactly the same so not sure why everyone said I couldn't get a cupra eschaust for the fr. Might be the same for the fr down to lower models.
bdd694ced49cca951bc67e8f583d6956.jpg
5396a66c470b4823c02025f58ac8745d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

James_FRwagon

Oct 18, 2018
I got a custom cat back system going to quad pipes. Sounds good and doesn't drone. Backbox delete on its own did **** all. Literally nothing. So we did a backbox delete and a custom resonater on the end. Cost 450 for catback going to quads, quick fab work and fitting / labour etc. In hindsight, I probably could have got a milltek system for a cupra as once the car was up the layout looked exactly the same so not sure why everyone said I couldn't get a cupra eschaust for the fr. Might be the same for the fr down to lower models.
bdd694ced49cca951bc67e8f583d6956.jpg
5396a66c470b4823c02025f58ac8745d.jpg

Thanks mate, looks tidy that does, I’d do the same except just have the dual pipe on the left like standard. So you have a video of how it sounds?

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks mate, looks tidy that does, I’d do the same except just have the dual pipe on the left like standard. So you have a video of how it sounds?
Nah I don't. I might record one soon, I'll pm you when I do

Reactions: James_FRwagon