CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
...is there any news?
Nothing yet, and if I'm reading the bulletin that was published today correctly it may be a little while yet! :think:

upload_2018-12-11_19-45-55.png

CUPRA Harry

Dec 13, 2018
Hello fellow CUPRA enthusiasts! I'm SEAT Sales Executive from SMC SEAT in Aldershot. I have been in the trade for over a year and with SEAT 9 months. Looking for any information or great deals (CUPRA or not) get in touch and I'd be glad to help. For the record we have 2 CUPRA Ateca's in stock ready for a weeks turnaround after a deposit. Let me know!

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Maybe because they can't be bothered releasing PCH deals :hide:
Ooh, that reminds me, we can quote on standard cars now, so things are starting to happen...

Still can't quote on Comfort & Sound Pack and/or Design Pack cars though, which is a little odd.

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
Ooh, that reminds me, we can quote on standard cars now, so things are starting to happen...

Still can't quote on Comfort & Sound Pack and/or Design Pack cars though, which is a little odd.
Really? Might give my dealer a ring later and see if I get anywhere.

P.s.you are still my favourite person on this thread :cheers:

Reactions: 'Little' John

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
I called into my local dealer today and the very pleasant sales guy went to check the "computer" to see if he could quote on pch, but he said nope.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I called into my local dealer today and the very pleasant sales guy went to check the "computer" to see if he could quote on pch, but he said nope.
I'm happy to post a quote for a standard car if it helps?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.