OEM or ebay spoiler/side skits?

FR3

Jul 13, 2018
Nice one chap. So does it already have pre-drilled holes on the splitter itself ?
I bought mine from someone on the forum so had holes already but even if it didn't, wouldn't have made a difference to the install process as we put extra holes in anyway

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Naylor92

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
I bought mine from someone on the forum so had holes already but even if it didn't, wouldn't have made a difference to the install process as we put extra holes in anyway

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Ok chap nice one

Reactions: FR3

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Nice one chap. So does it already have pre-drilled holes on the splitter itself ?

It has four pre drilled holes which line up with four self tapping screws already in place on the car underside.

You remove those four, offer up the splitter and screw the self rappers back in.

There are another 18 pre drilled holes in the splitter which you need to use a 3mm drill to drill corresponding holes in the car underside. Then just screw in the self tapping screws.

You may wish to add some sillicant between the car and splitter as well.

Reactions: Naylor92

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
It has four pre drilled holes which line up with four self tapping screws already in place on the car underside.

You remove those four, offer up the splitter and screw the self rappers back in.

There are another 18 pre drilled holes in the splitter which you need to use a 3mm drill to drill corresponding holes in the car underside. Then just screw in the self tapping screws.

You may wish to add some sillicant between the car and splitter as well.
Cheers chap.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.