MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Recently ordered my Cupra Lux 290 in Magnetic Grey...has anyone got any pics of the new badges etc in the new Magnetic Grey?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Recently ordered my Cupra Lux 290 in Magnetic Grey...has anyone got any pics of the new badges etc in the new Magnetic Grey?
Cheers

IMG_20181205_122602_crop.jpg

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
Does the MY19 vehicles come fitted as standard with a sub woofer? Reading previous posts looks like no Seat Sound either?

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Does the MY19 vehicles come fitted as standard with a sub woofer? Reading previous posts looks like no Seat Sound either?

No, the MY19 cars do not come a subwoofer, as far as I am aware that is only with with BEATS or Seat Sound which are now unavailable.

[though mine does have BEATS as I ordered it ages ago]

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
They never came with a premium sound system before it was an optional extra, its just not an option now.

If you flick back a few pages I put a few pics up of my magnetic grey aswell. It's a great colour

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
They never came with a premium sound system before it was an optional extra, its just not an option now.

If you flick back a few pages I put a few pics up of my magnetic grey aswell. It's a great colour

No worries, thanks for this. Shame about the sound system. Can’t seem to find the pics

Reactions: Mystery290

David Street

Dec 13, 2018
Looking for some advice on whether the below is a good deal on the ST Cupra 300:

https://www.nationwidevehiclecontra.../sport-tourer/2-0-tsi-cupra-300-ez-dsg-4drive

£250 per month on 6+23, 8000 miles, March delivery, £198 admin fee so over the 2 years it totals £7466

Spoke to Nationwide and they have 2 left in magnetic grey & 7 left in midnight black, lease plan is the finance provider here rather than VW/Seat Finance.

Current car (golf R estate) is due back in May so need to get something ordered soon!

I guess I’m just looking for guidance on if that’s a good deal or not. It’s a bit steeper than my Golf R which was £1500 down / £215 per month but you can’t lease a golf for anything close to that price now & I am already in a 6 month formal extension period on the R.

Also has anyone ordered via Nationwide before? If so good/bad experience, my R was ordered via a dealer but my local Seat dealer was £315 per month when trying to match the Nationwide deal.

Finally thoughts on black vs grey? I can’t really find any pictures of the ST Cupra in black & never clean my car so thinking maybe grey would be better.

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
Looking for some advice on whether the below is a good deal on the ST Cupra 300:

https://www.nationwidevehiclecontra.../sport-tourer/2-0-tsi-cupra-300-ez-dsg-4drive

£250 per month on 6+23, 8000 miles, March delivery, £198 admin fee so over the 2 years it totals £7466

Spoke to Nationwide and they have 2 left in magnetic grey & 7 left in midnight black, lease plan is the finance provider here rather than VW/Seat Finance.

Current car (golf R estate) is due back in May so need to get something ordered soon!

I guess I’m just looking for guidance on if that’s a good deal or not. It’s a bit steeper than my Golf R which was £1500 down / £215 per month but you can’t lease a golf for anything close to that price now & I am already in a 6 month formal extension period on the R.

Also has anyone ordered via Nationwide before? If so good/bad experience, my R was ordered via a dealer but my local Seat dealer was £315 per month when trying to match the Nationwide deal.

Finally thoughts on black vs grey? I can’t really find any pictures of the ST Cupra in black & never clean my car so thinking maybe grey would be better.
I've ordered a Cupra 290 with Nationwide. It's been smooth sailing so far but now I'm just waiting for the car to arrive (Feb).

Black looks great... when it's clean. Always looks dull when dirty so Grey would be better if you don't clean your car all the time.

Also, I think Grey suits the new Copper badges better than any other colour .

Reactions: Mystery290

David Street

Dec 13, 2018
I've ordered a Cupra 290 with Nationwide. It's been smooth sailing so far but now I'm just waiting for the car to arrive (Feb).

Black looks great... when it's clean. Always looks dull when dirty so Grey would be better if you don't clean your car all the time.

Also, I think Grey suits the new Copper badges better than any other colour .

Thanks mate. Think you are right on the colour & good to know that your experience with Nationwide has gone smoothly.

Just need to weigh up whether this stacks up financially or not, I think it’s a fairly good deal in the current climate..

Andy H

Nov 21, 2018
St Helens

Give Simon Chapman a call at Seat Chesterfield mate, tell him you want a good deal, Andy sent you ! He may get you one quicker too, got my Lux in three weeks !

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018

Looks like a good deal. Very similar to what I got but mine is a 3 year (and I ordered in April).

My car is black and looks quite smart, but I think grey probably looks better. You can't see the rear Cupra lettering on a black car.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.