FIFE SEAT

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
This is just a quick shout out for this dealership.

These guys are the best bar none, sourced me another Cupra within 2 weeks. It was all done within 5 emails and the car was ready to collect.

After a very courteous/genuine chat with Mark Gordon the car was signed over to me within ten minutes.

I cannot recommend these guys enough even when it comes to servicing. The top technician 'Jay' is a Cupra owner and loves the car like us and whenever my car needs work he's more then happy to collect my car whilst leaving me his own car to save me the 25 mile journey to Fife!

These guys have to be commended for their service.

All other dealers should take note!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
This is just a quick shout out for this dealership.

These guys are the best bar none, sourced me another Cupra within 2 weeks. It was all done within 5 emails and the car was ready to collect.

After a very courteous/genuine chat with Mark Gordon the car was signed over to me within ten minutes.

I cannot recommend these guys enough even when it comes to servicing. The top technician 'Jay' is a Cupra owner and loves the car like us and whenever my car needs work he's more then happy to collect my car whilst leaving me his own car to save me the 25 mile journey to Fife!

These guys have to be commended for their service.

All other dealers should take note!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Totally agree with this, a really good dealer and my Cupra 280 was supplied and is serviced by them too.

Reactions: Peller

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
My wife’s FR was sourced through these guys and has been looked after since, I worked in the motor trade so have a comparison and would use them again, so it’s a :funk: from me.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just had my 280 in for service and MOT again, and the guys (and girls) at FIFE SEAT came up trumps again. Car passed it's 3rd test with no dramas, and as now 5 years old got the air con serviced too. The new relocated dealership at Kirkcaldy now has it's own test centre too as last year they had just moved from Glenrothes and I was MOT'd at a local test centre instead of in house.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.