New Cupra 370 owner

Szuron

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,

My name is Patrick and i'm the new cupra carbon owner, looking for some visual mods (i like my 5year warranty ;))

Oh, also merry christmas everyone!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hello,

My name is Patrick and i'm the new cupra carbon owner, looking for some visual mods (i like my 5year warranty ;))

Oh, also merry christmas everyone!
If you can source a friendly dealer I recommend the Cupra R intakes...

index.php

...I’m also considering the ABT 370 module, but sadly no 5 year warranty over here, in fact it invalidates the standard 3 year one :O

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
This was also a nice cheap and subtle mod...

index.php
Damo H...how did you get your front badge black? Is that a new badge or paint or plasticote?
I have a new ST 4 Drive in Magnetic Grey .... I have totally debadged rear & left the new black/grey flag to the front as it does not stand out....Also removed white Cupra markings from new black brake calipers...whilst at detailers having ceramic coating done...I like my cars to be stealthy!

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damo H...how did you get your front badge black? Is that a new badge or paint or plasticote?
I have a new ST 4 Drive in Magnetic Grey .... I have totally debadged rear & left the new black/grey flag to the front as it does not stand out....Also removed white Cupra markings from new black brake calipers...whilst at detailers having ceramic coating done...I like my cars to be stealthy!
It’s just wrapped, however on the process of deciding gloss black would look better than Matt, pulling the Matt black wrap off pulled the chrome off the grill. They’re just inserts held on with clips. Once out meant wrapping was a lot easier and means there is no visible chrome.

However I’m now tempted to change it to the Matt silver to match on the grill inserts. Rear S badge still need wrapping

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
Love what you've done with your car. I too looked at the ABT option like the Swiss spec 370 PS but at a 2k quote & I think vagueness on warranty I can't justify that on a car I've purchased rather than leased. Might change my mind once I've got used to the 300!

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Love what you've done with your car. I too looked at the ABT option like the Swiss spec 370 PS but at a 2k quote & I think vagueness on warranty I can't justify that on a car I've purchased rather than leased. Might change my mind once I've got used to the 300!
Sadly the side stripes need to be re-done. Tweaking the design to make it more robust, just not decided 100% how.

Deleted member 103408

On a slightly different tack (engine bay mods) have you considered the bonnet gas struts I can recommend them (not seen from the outside but a great mod for the car.

airbox.jpg

and there are many different air box's (Racingline R600 is supposed to be the best) that come in Carbon as well and will improve the air flow to the turbo.

External changes if you like the Audi lights you can buy replacement units for your door lights.

Szuron

Dec 25, 2018
On a slightly different tack (engine bay mods) have you considered the bonnet gas struts I can recommend them (not seen from the outside but a great mod for the car.

airbox.jpg

and there are many different air box's (Racingline R600 is supposed to be the best) that come in Carbon as well and will improve the air flow to the turbo.

External changes if you like the Audi lights you can buy replacement units for your door lights.

For the air flow i replace stock air filter with k&m one. And i also remove this pvc black thing under the air filter :)

But ofc the carbon air box should be better than the stock one, i will consider this with my dealer, dont want to lose warranty :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

airbox.jpg

For the air flow i replace stock air filter with k&m one. And i also remove this pvc black thing under the air filter :)

But ofc the carbon air box should be better than the stock one, i will consider this with my dealer, dont want to lose warranty :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
The 370/ABT warranty only supports approved ABT parts, so sadly the Racingline intakes are out.

Reactions: Szuron
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.