MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
Heard back from the dealers today and the ST is still confirmed for build next week. Only took them a year :roflmao:
My ST 4 drive took 10 months from order...well worth the wait! Just completed my first long ish drive today from Staffordshire to North Wales...awesome car you will love it. My only criticisn is the exhaust note is v quiet. Will consider the resonator delete option. Anyone 2019 MY ST owners done that mod yet on here?

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
6e6170b73fba532a85b7c5bf7f31f04c.jpg
bd211b0e5366ef98dfdc497038673bd2.jpg

Here is two pics of mine one outside and the other inside. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the pics, it’s a nice colour but a bit too dark for me, I’ve decided to go with Desire Red, hopefully!!

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
What is everyone’s view on using premium / non premium fuels? Any major difference in performance / economy and if so which brands are best?

Cheers

Reactions: Copra68

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
What is everyone’s view on using premium / non premium fuels? Any major difference in performance / economy and if so which brands are best?

Cheers

I intended to use normal unleaded but the salesman used super unleaded when I picked it up and pointed out on the fuel cap its recommended to run on super 98 ron. I fill mine with tesco momentum as its 99 and is the same price as the cheaper unleaded at shell etc.

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England

Cheers

I’ve had 2015 1.8 FR DSG from new and I’ve always used premium fuel. Always quick amd still sounds good. I’ll use premium in the Cupra also.

Cheers

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I only ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and was hoping to get it in March! Lol

What colour did you go for?
Wish my car arrived as quickly as you guys all expect. Ordered mine last February and picked it up last month lol. Some wait but its a good car.

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
I only ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and was hoping to get it in March! Lol

What colour did you go for?

Ahh nice one! I’m hopeful for the 19 plate however the lease company aren’t sure the dealer can get it for me and went for the Magnetic Grey. What about you?

Reactions: adamsupergeek

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Ahh nice one! I’m hopeful for the 19 plate however the lease company aren’t sure the dealer can get it for me and went for the Magnetic Grey. What about you?

Originally went for Mystery Blue, but hopefully changing it to Desire Red, just waiting on confirmation from the dealer!

I’m putting a private plate on so don’t really care about getting a 19 plate! Lol

What lease company did you use?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Wish my car arrived as quickly as you guys all expect. Ordered mine last February and picked it up last month lol. Some wait but its a good car.
Consider yourself lucky as I'm still waiting, and my car was delivered in November

Still don't have a collection date.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Consider yourself lucky as I'm still waiting, and my car was delivered in November

Still don't have a collection date.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'd have lost all patience by now, they've had it over a month lol!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.