• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 1,779
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 1,684
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 103408

Last point here is the blurb from the seller.
If you have fitted the SuperPro Alloy Arms you will need to get a slightly different version.

These air ducts are a quick and simple solution that fit to the wish bones via the supplied genuine cable ties to replicate how the 2018 Audi RS3 8V come from the factory.

You will get everything you need included to fit the air ducts to your car. If you have the SuperPro Alloy Arms fitted then please select them on the drop down. They will come modified to fit the Alloy arms. No modification is needed to fit the standard steel arms

Sorry just remembered another point.

Make sure you have your doors unlocked when jacking the car up other wise the anti tilt alarm goes off which is a pain in the you know what.

There are some comments that Golf Owners (with smaller brakes) have had rubbing issues but according to the web site these fit the LEON with no problems but as they are made of plastic its easy enough to make better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maypack

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
I fitted these today, only took (literally) a few minutes once the wheels were off thanks to your pics. I will try them at Oulton tomorrow :)

Deleted member 103408

Enjoy the day out and hope your Fuel pump problems have been sorted now.

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
Enjoy the day out and hope your Fuel pump problems have been sorted now.

Thanks and yes, it was awesome, I will probably pop a post up later. I stuck a new pump on in the end.

On the topic of these brake ducts, they seem to make a difference. With 14 degrees outside temps and in partnership with my RSL29 pads, I gave the brakes some very hard sessions with not a hint of fade. Whoever at SEAT decided not to fit them as standard deserves a poke in the ribs :)

Deleted member 103408

Afraid along with all the OBD11 Stuff you can do its down to VAG trying to hide the fact we have the same car underneath.

Lucky for us you can fit the parts aftermarket much cheaper than they cost on a Audi new :)

Reactions: SteA

Deleted member 103408

Well they finally got round to it and managed to sort it, although still makes me laugh that its tied on with cable ties, I always thought Audi were up market :).

Anyway the important point is they do seem to work.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
I don't quite get the question.... They have specific sides to fit - there are 2 different part numbers, but I don't think it will matter if it is a RHD or LHD car, if that is what your question was about?
No sorry I mean one for the left and one for right, would you have the 2 part numbers for each side ?

Deleted member 103408

And final update on this thread from me, I have taken off the front arms and replaced them but below is a picture of the old arms with the ducts attached so its easier to see in position.

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 13.19.23.png

Deleted member 103408

Well that was £30-00 waisted, I bought new ducts as I have fitted the super pro alloy arms

According to the web site you have to order different ducts, I spoke with them on the phone and emailed to confirm I wanted the modified ones.
The response was that the stock ones would fit but they did not realise they needed to be adapted.

So today I fitted one side and with a small amount of plastic being removed off one of the tabs they fitted fine, so the old ones will now be going on EBAY to get some of the cash back :)

duct.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members