MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ScottyP89

For those that have the newer Copra's, I've seen some photos of the key fobs and some seem to have a copper Seat logo on there too, is this standard? Mine is due to arrive in March at some point and my wife already has an Ateca which I have a key for, will be good if they have different coloured logos so I know which is which!

Reactions: Mystery290

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
For those that have the newer Copra's, I've seen some photos of the key fobs and some seem to have a copper Seat logo on there too, is this standard? Mine is due to arrive in March at some point and my wife already has an Ateca which I have a key for, will be good if they have different coloured logos so I know which is which!
It was part of the new changes for the MY19 Cupra post BW 45.

I can confirm that mine also has the copper S on the keys.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
Mine has a copper logo on the key, yes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ScottyP89

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
upload_2019-1-9_16-30-20.jpeg

Just ordered myself one of these ready for mine coming - thought it quite a good match to the grille badge on the new 290 Copras and not a fan of metal key rings :thumbup:

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
That’s what I was going to say soon as I get mine Saturday any of you want a photo of anything on the car before you get yours I’ll be more than happy to send one on

Reactions: adamsupergeek

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Paperwork completed without a hitch
- all done on computer using Experian to validate my identity for signatures ( moved on a lot since the last time)

GardX inside and out
Side skirts fitted
Collection tomorrow.

Still not counting my chickens yet

They are deciding what good will to contribute regarding the front lip on Monday.

Last edited:

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

It is an option on the Non-Lux for £480
a>
That's good news.

Unfortunately the brochures and price list have been a nightmare with contradictions since WLTP. For a good while the winter pack was in there as standard for the CUPRA before they changed their minds.

Not sure why they haven't updated the configurator to reflect this.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and bring premium sound back as an option.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
That's good news.

Unfortunately the brochures and price list have been a nightmare with contradictions since WLTP. For a good while the winter pack was in there as standard for the CUPRA before they changed their minds.

Not sure why they haven't updated the configurator to reflect this.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and bring premium sound back as an option.

Probably won’t see Premium sound again till Mk.4

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.