MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Hi. They delivered the car without them and then wanted me to take it back to the dealer at my expense to get them done, and wouldn’t give me a loan car while they did the work.

This would have cost me about £100 in fuel and left me without a car for 3-4 days.. plus the train fares to get home and back out to collect.

I eventually got £200, a boot organiser and Another pack as compensation instead. (Although the cheque hasn’t arrived yet.. due this week I hope)

What a hassle! Well at least you got some compo out of them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS

Omi

Oct 26, 2018
Mine's been sitting at IMG Warrington for a week... Collecting Friday. Magnetic 290EZ

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
I’ve disabled the actuator with carista.. can’t hear farts, but much prefer the sound of the real engine to the soundactor anyway.
I've a workmate with Carista. Where do we need to look for turning the soundaktor down? Is it possible to have a 100% mute for individual mode only or will it apply to all in the mode selector?

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
I've a workmate with Carista. Where do we need to look for turning the soundaktor down? Is it possible to have a 100% mute for individual mode only or will it apply to all in the mode selector?
As far as I could see on OBD11 it'll apply no matter what mode you choose

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
It feels like years ago since I placed my order....

In reality its been 5 days Seeing everyone's photos and driving past one today i making me impatient. Just another 7 weeks to go, give or take
It'll fly by.. mine arrives with my dealer tomorrow, yet my misses doesnt want to pick it up until March 1st for the new plates, Fuming. Haha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mystery290 and RZ46

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
After ordering in December with my car due to arrive mid Feb I got a call from the lease company today to say my 290 has arrived and been registered.

Being delivered to me next Wednesday! A nice bonus.

Reactions: Mystery290

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
After ordering in December with my car due to arrive mid Feb I got a call from the lease company today to say my 290 has arrived and been registered.

Being delivered to me next Wednesday! A nice bonus.
Darn that's fast, I had to wait 7 months, and I've heard people having to wait for over a year!... You're a lucky guy!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Just had a call from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts to say my car is in transit and is due to the dealers on the 10th of February.

I think, for the sake of a couple of weeks, I'm still going to get them to hold it for delivery with a 19 plate.

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Mine was there in about 3-4 weeks, just waiting for my finance docs to come through and sort private plate out for delivery 1st March
:) Hopefully I’m looking at mid or poss even late March then. I need to order my skirts so it may delay delivery by about a week but it’s so worth the wait. Thanks

Reactions: Mystery290

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
:) Hopefully I’m looking at mid or poss even late March then. I need to order my skirts so it may delay delivery by about a week but it’s so worth the wait. Thanks

Could be even less than that to be fair! Mines only taken so long as my current car doesn’t go back until March anyway and didn’t seem sensible to have two cars haha

Reactions: RZ46

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, Just a quick question! My car is hopefully being built this week :clap: as I was allocated BW 3. Anyone have a rought eta from BW to dealership please.
Mine was supposed to be BW2.. it arrived at the dealers today so im guessing it was defiantly built earlier, just keep in touch with your dealer, it could be here earlier than you expect!

Reactions: RZ46

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
I had originally planned on the 2.0 190 dsg as a replacement for my 150 dsg FR but it was working our more expensive than a Cupra. I’m now looking forward to taking delivery of a Cupra in magnetic grey in March. The extra horsepower, digital dash and dcc for less money didn’t take much thinking about, I can live with the few less extra miles per gallon and higher insurance premium.

One question,is the dsg box a wet or dry?

Reactions: K12 and RZ46

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Mine was supposed to be BW2.. it arrived at the dealers today so im guessing it was defiantly built earlier, just keep in touch with your dealer, it could be here earlier than you expect!

That’s what you call quick, early March would be great for me as happy waiting for My19 plate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.