• Interested I want some noise but not a ASBO

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Not interested il take the drone and a ASBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan bailey

Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys I’m new to the forum currently have a 18 plate 300. Anyway I have been enquiring at BCS regarding a anti drone res delete. I had a zaustworkx one fitted originally but had to take it off due to the drone and not wanting to get a ASBO when leaving for work at 5am . It turns out BCS don’t currently do one for the Cupra and have asked me to gage interest to see if anyone would be interested. I’ve stuck a poll up in the Leon cupra owners club on Facebook. If anyone is interested can click on the poll below. Thanks .

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
I’d be interested. It’s the drone that puts me off at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
I messaged them the other day but didn’t get a response. May call them tomorrow.
I spoke to Nige (owner) yesterday and he said he'd been off for a few days. You'll probably be better calling. Very helpful guy.

Nathan bailey

Jan 10, 2019
I spoke to Nige (owner) yesterday and he said he'd been off for a few days. You'll probably be better calling. Very helpful guy.
Yeah I’ve spoke to Nigel. He’s the one who has asked me to gauge the interest. He is gonna use my car as a demo if they decide to do it. I have seen loads of post regarding the drone on a normal res delete and I know from experience myself. The ones they have done for the golf have been brilliant so fingers crossed

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Pretty sure it would be impossible to get any resonator delete to have no drone whatsoever!