New member intro

Jan 9, 2019
Hi folks, I'm Justin from West Yorkshire.
We have a 56 plate ibiza fr 130. Bought the car as a daily runner/ project. It got faded paint, horrible sounding exhaust and a radio that doesn't work just to name a few bits lol. First dive into the seat/ vag world any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Welcome. You could check out the Ibiza and readers ride sections for advise and ideas. What colour is it? A machine polish might be able to fix the faded paint. Sometimes it's just oxidation of the clear coat. So stripping off a few microns would bring it's colour back.

Jan 9, 2019
Welcome. You could check out the Ibiza and readers ride sections for advise and ideas. What colour is it? A machine polish might be able to fix the faded paint. Sometimes it's just oxidation of the clear coat. So stripping off a few microns would bring it's colour back.
Thank you for the advice I have posted questions in the Ibiza forum. It's yellow the lacquer is peeled in places and none existent on the bonnet so I know some painting is involved but thinking something a bit different.

Jan 9, 2019
Thinking of 2 tone paint pearl white on top with yellow bottom, if feeling brave maybe try lace painting/ Beach theme lol. Not a painter but always got weird ideas flying around my head.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise