Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
That is actually the setup I have for winter wheels - came with the car.
It is a pitty, cause these wheels are really not meant for this and even with me babying them they are now full of scratches...
They do look well though. Are they the genuine 18” cupra wheels (don’t get them in the UK all are 19’s) or replicas!

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Car bra: Yay or nay?

FqNCyHh.jpg

ekaC8Ss.jpg

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Yay for protection, Nay for Looks.
TBH, I never even driven it like that - had the bra on the shelf for ages and decided to see what it looks like.
I got a gigantic crack on my windshield and it needs to be replaced anyway, plus my hood looks like the moon surface.
Problem of driving in a country where they gravel the roads and where cars have spikes in winter tires is that every now and then either a pebble or a metal stud flies at speed at your car, or even worse, windshield.
This is my second cracked windshield in less than 1 year...

I got a big road trip coming in February to the Icetrack and for sure that bra is gonna be on ;)
....to drive around town, ich don't think so. I also dislike the looks.
Either way, in case someone wondered what it looks like, now there are some reference pictures.

Reactions: KarmaCupra

Deleted member 103408

When you have your windows replaced do you also have to re calibrate the camera's

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
When you have your windows replaced do you also have to re calibrate the camera's

I have heard conflicting replies about that - ended up doing it at Seat dealership, since the insurance pays it, and they said it does need calibrating - next time, since no point in replacing this one middle of winter, I thinking will do it in some other place, but they also seem to have all the gear to calibrate - so I am going to say you need to, yes.

Deleted member 103408

But it sounds like not having had it done last time did not seem to cause you a major issue, I also have seen many post's on this issue and in the UK my understanding is the insurance company will adjust your premium for the re calibration (not the window)

As an aside in Finland have you got many people who have the front wrapped with a clear vinyl to protect the paint instead of the bra.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
But it sounds like not having had it done last time did not seem to cause you a major issue, I also have seen many post's on this issue and in the UK my understanding is the insurance company will adjust your premium for the re calibration (not the window)

As an aside in Finland have you got many people who have the front wrapped with a clear vinyl to protect the paint instead of the bra.

Last time it was done at Seat dealership - they calibrated.

I don't see cars with the front wrapped - most people here don't give a toss about their cars, which is sad.
Winter is pretty harsh on cars...

Deleted member 103408

OK Missed that on the calibration,

I was talking to an english guy in Alaska recently and he said the same, Roads and conditions are harsh and cars are treated badly.

Copeys

Sep 13, 2018
Eibach Prokit, tank is full, got a few stuff in the back and a friend in the front seat so that’s why it looks coilover low. Front is always like that.
Normal ride height is a bit higher in the back if the car is empty.
I’m satisfied with the springs, I got the sportier look I wanted, car is nicely planted and there is less body roll.
The only thing I didn’t care about was the comfort because of my rock hard FR I didn’t expect much from even sportier Cupra. But no, Cupra is literally 5 times more comfortable than my FR was, probably due to DCC.
Comfort mode is on point with the stock springs, can’t comment on sport mode since I never used it, Cupra mode is bit harder but amazing when you push the car.
Ride height is aesthetically 8/10, would love it to be a bit lower but in the front there’s a rieger splitter and with the springs on I never had any issues entering steep car parks or similar. Can’t comment parking on kerbs or whatever it’s called cause I never do that with my cars.
All in all for everyday drive Prokit offers me everything I need.
Also to mention, I did consider Sportline but after a ride in golf gti which bottom outed all the time it was a no from me.
Hope I helped assure you to lower your CARBON.

Hey mate,
did you order your car with the performance alloys or did you source them elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gof

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Hey mate,
did you order your car with the performance alloys or did you source them elsewhere?

Talking about these bad boys? If so there in the Seat accessories catalogue however looking back I wished I’d bought the 18 s to whack some winter tyres on. But then again I like the diamond cut on these ones.

54527369500aad585d5561d748404ffe.jpg

CupraNJ

Apr 4, 2017
Bristol
Talking about these bad boys? If so there in the Seat accessories catalogue however looking back I wished I’d bought the 18 s to whack some winter tyres on. But then again I like the diamond cut on these ones.

54527369500aad585d5561d748404ffe.jpg

Thats very nice. Is that the Seat splitter? Works well with the side skirts.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise