MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

The reason im not sure about the build date is I only ordered it 10 days ago and was told it was in stock at seat. I was going to buy a cupra 300 but the insurance company took so long with my write off that it was sold. The dealership then phoned and did a deal with a Mystery Blue 290 Lux with sunroof and safety pack that was available and in stock from seat uk. Hoping its an older one to be honest as I like the red callipers and the cupra logo on the steering wheel.
If it s Lux, it'll be a copper one.

Reactions: Mystery290

bunziboy

Jan 17, 2019
I've placed my order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for Cupra Lux. They say the car will be delivered to me. Does anyone know if:

1. which dealer they normally use, be interesting how many delivery miles it will have?
  2. Has anyone picked their car up ordering through them?

I just ordered mine from Nationwide. I live in Cheshire. They said it would be PDI’d at JCT600 Bradford. Due first week in April, unfortunately.

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
I just ordered mine from Nationwide. I live in Cheshire. They said it would be PDI’d at JCT600 Bradford. Due first week in April, unfortunately.

I’ve also ordered mine from Nationwide, expected in March. I noticed yesterday the lease deals shot up in price.

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Good afternoon been playing with my new toy and it is awesome :redface:

Attachments

• 12552922-C590-498A-B659-E71DFB7D27F5.jpeg
    12552922-C590-498A-B659-E71DFB7D27F5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 141

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
Black. The equivalent Golf was about £130 more! They were a great deal.

I couldn’t justify the extra for a Golf R although I really like them, they just seem excessively expensive much like the rest of the VWs.
I was originally going for the Leon 190hp, I’ve got the 150Act dsg just now and it’s been great however when I priced up the 190 either on pcp or lease it was more than the Cupra, no way was I paying more for a basic FR than a Cupra!

Reactions: K12

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
I couldn’t justify the extra for a Golf R although I really like them, they just seem excessively expensive much like the rest of the VWs.
I was originally going for the Leon 190hp, I’ve got the 150Act dsg just now and it’s been great however when I priced up the 190 either on pcp or lease it was more than the Cupra, no way was I paying more for a basic FR than a Cupra!
I ordered a Cupra Lux last week via Leasing Options, it's Magnetic Grey and will come from the DM Keith dealership in Yorkshire. My build date is w/c 8th April and with dealer w/c 22nd May. Will it be quicker than my Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce (276BHP)???

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
To add to the above, the week before I had ordered the non-Lux version and was given a delivery date of mid March. Thanks to this forum it made me realise you need the Lux version if you want heated seats, not fussed about the leather but will live with it. Regarding the colour, having seen a Black one in the flesh yesterday, I wish I'd ordered Black instead of Grey, real world problems eh!

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
To add to the above, the week before I had ordered the non-Lux version and was given a delivery date of mid March. Thanks to this forum it made me realise you need the Lux version if you want heated seats, not fussed about the leather but will live with it. Regarding the colour, having seen a Black one in the flesh yesterday, I wish I'd ordered Black instead of Grey, real world problems eh!
I wasn't to fussed about the leather either, but after seeing my new car for the first time yesterday, I'm glad I've got them, very comfy and look so much better in the flesh I think!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ebygum
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise