OBDeleven modifications

BarryFR184

Jan 7, 2019
Hi, I’m just about to buy an OBDeleven with the pro version. Just wondering, is it worth spending the extra for the easy remove tool or is it easy enough to remove from a MK3 Leon? £9 for a little hook on the end is good business!

Harber96

Nov 8, 2018
When odd stuff happens I always do app cache clear first just to rule it out.

Do you know have the pro version

I have some new developments...

So after attempting the 'Try Me' functionality, I again accessed the mirror fold option within Access Control 2. This time it did not error after I held the green tick. However, it then came up with a pop-up asking me to log in, and only giving me the option to input numerical values of up to roughly 7-8 characters. I of course could not do this, as I did not know what this log in was in relation to. So I had to hit cancel. Once I did this, I got the error I spoke about before (little red bar at the bottom of the screen) and I have evidence that it stops you making any changes at all at this point.

When you then back out to the menu that would display the Access Control 2 option, I can then no longer click on any of the options. As when I do, I get 'Function not available' appearing where all the listed configurable items would be...

Any ideas haha?

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Is there any codes that can makes the reversing lines on the rear camera adaptive, so when you turn the steering wheel the lines move as well, currently they are static, car is my19 leon cupra

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
I’ve used odb carista app and these codes have come up? I’ve cleared them but they keep showing , are they anything to worry about ??

Attachments

• 523D1C5F-F79A-45EB-BD3F-E921817CCE90.png
    523D1C5F-F79A-45EB-BD3F-E921817CCE90.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 147

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Is there any codes that can makes the reversing lines on the rear camera adaptive, so when you turn the steering wheel the lines move as well, currently they are static, car is my19 leon cupra

There are 2 types of camera: HI and LO (I think this also hints to resolution...) with the feature you want belonging to the HI, that to my understanding is not fit to Leon. It exists in some other VAG cars, though.

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Just to share with fellow Cupra owners. I finally decided to completely turn down sound actuator on mine and would totally recommend it. It’s much more pleasurable drive now with the normal car sound only.

Also did open door alarm to off, climate speed to show on auto, auto fold mirrors (probably gonna revert that).

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Me again...
Can anyone guide me through the process and coding for disabled fogs when turning and going in reverse? I looked in the app section but there is no such option so I presume long coding is the way to go.
I would also like to turn off start stop.
If you got any recommendations on what to change feel free to recommend me.
Thanks for your help.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Just to share with fellow Cupra owners. I finally decided to completely turn down sound actuator on mine and would totally recommend it. It’s much more pleasurable drive now with the normal car sound only.

Also did open door alarm to off, climate speed to show on auto, auto fold mirrors (probably gonna revert that).
Do you not get the option to disable auto fold on lock in car setting menu now? I have the option in my pfl which is a god send in this current cold snap. Theres no crack opening the car first thing on a frosty morning and hearing the wing mirror motor struggling :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Just for those who are on the Beta group and dont log on very often new relase today

v0.9.8.6 (Beta channel)

- OBDII Engine Check
- Added offline adaptations (now can look through scanned adaptations without vehicle)
- Fixed chart loading
- Fixed missing supported vehicles
- Fixed garage sort issue
- Refactored Bluetooth device management

Read more: http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/5225/9-8-6-beta-channel?page=1#ixzz5dR4Y4eoh

Reactions: Maypack

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Do you not get the option to disable auto fold on lock in car setting menu now? I have the option in my pfl which is a god send in this current cold snap. Theres no crack opening the car first thing on a frosty morning and hearing the wing mirror motor struggling :(
Thanks for your reply, I forgot to check that in the car setting menu! I wanted to revert it due to cold weather too.
Did you disable cornering fogs maybe?

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
Blank screen fix thanks to guys on here - tried everything. But then reset to value "2" turned off car, locked and back on. The held down power button on radio until the "seat easy connect" disappeared.

Reactions: kiddo

James_FRwagon

Oct 18, 2018
Hi everyone I'm still looking to get some bits done. Cornering lights, needle sweep, rear drl's and mirror fold on one lock click to be precise. I'm based in Coventry please please please can someone help

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
Anyone know a code to turn off esc properly using the button? I know you can code it off but not sure that happens on the button or permanently. Any thoughts?

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
Can you be more specific? There are no codes to turn it off permanently - you always need the button to activate (or via car menu...)
Taken from the obd site. It states that you can "disable esp and asr". Or chose "esp multimode". Do both of these codes turn of esp when you click the button. Or are permanently on that setting?

Deleted member 103408

Disable ESP and ASR
With this modification permanently deactivate the ESP. I do not recommend it, I do not like.
1 - Module 03 - Electronic brake. Code (40168/20103)
2 - Basic Settings
3 - Select - Deactivation ESP and ASR
4 - Select one of the two options:
- Not enabled (default)
- Activated

Cant recall if I tried this or not as on one of them you get error messages because you have disabled it.
But based on the coding and the description you have turned it off, if you want it back on I suspect you have to do the code in reverse.

This one from memory gives you extra menu options but I seem to recall that different cars got different options but it was a very long time ago so I may be wrong.

ESP multimode
Applying this modification can have multiple ESP and ASR options depending on how we program.
1 - Module 03 - Electronic brake. Code (40168/20103)
2 - Extended Coding (byte mode)
3 - Byte 29
4 - Bits 0.1 and 2 Activated shows: Activated - ASR disabled - ESP off.
5 - Bit 1 Enabled shows: Activated - ASR deactivated
5 - Bit 2 On shows: Activated - ESC disabled
6 - Bits 1 and 2 shows Activated: Activated - Sport ESC - ESC disabled
7 - Bits 0 and 3 On displays: - On - ASR disabled - ESC Sport.

Lastly this coding is for the pre facelift cars so I dont know if it works on Facelift ones.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Ah... There are 3 states available through the button, that vary from car to car and can be configured in OBDeleven. This is how it behaves from factory on my particular Cupra:
- Default (everything on)
- Short Tap the button = ESC sport +
From that state, you can only return to Default/Enabled
- from Default, Long press the ESC button and only release when it says "ESC off".
In this state, most (but not all) electronic gymics are turned of.

Some cars come configured by default as On > ASR off > ESC sport

With OBDeleven, the only thing you can configure is what mode happens on a short press and on a long press.

Hope this answers your question?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members