MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
So now I've seen this on an ateca I believe, would look good on the copra even better for the small number of us with beats...... View attachment 4025
Not sure my OCD would allow me to have the new symbol on there. I would like the beats logo though.

I like the CUPRA lettering as it matches the Sill plates and rear lettering. That combined with the beats logo (plus the fixing of the white dot) would be spot on.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copra68

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Anyone picked up on the supposed specs of the new WLTP Golf GTi TRC?

Suggests the 0-62 figures for the 5dr 290 hatch are conservative.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Seems to be the same if not similar to the latest cupra......

"So, here, power jumps to a peak 286bhp, and torque to 280lb ft, courtesy of a version of the 2017 GTI Clubsport Edition 40’s ‘EA888’ 2.0-litre turbo four pot that’s been updated with new software management, furnished with a couple of extra radiators, and made WLTP-emissions compliant. Unlike the pre-facelift GTI Clubsport 40, however, the GTI TCR only comes in two-pedal, DSG-gearbox form – and it uses the mk7.5’s seven-speed twin-clutch transmission rather than the Clubsport’s six-speed paddle-shifter."

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
according to my dashcam, that takes its data feed from the OBD port, the 0-62 on my ST 4drive (wk42) with launch control on a flat road is actually 4.5s...
Whats it supposed to be on paper?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Can't imagine I'll really ever test the 0-62 or use the launch on my 290.

I'm happy with its real world performance though. God damn it feels fast! Decidedly faster than my 280 and that was quick (was I that bad at shifting???)

The exhaust has actually got louder too and people are actually starting notice
I think a res delete would be too much.

Really happy with the build quality so far. The doors are a vast improvement, more solid like in a VW (compared to the 280)

Reactions: AlexOS

AlexOS

Can't imagine I'll really ever test the 0-62 or use the launch on my 290.

I'm happy with its real world performance though. God damn it feels fast! Decidedly faster than my 280 and that was quick (was I that bad at shifting???)

The exhaust has actually got louder too and people are actually starting notice
I think a res delete would be too much.

Really happy with the build quality so far. The doors are a vast improvement, more solid like in a VW (compared to the 280)

I only did it just to try. It won’t be a regular thing. I’m really happy I really but unfortunately I asked the dealership why I didn’t have the copper Cupra infotainment screen and they called Seat. The tech group said it needed to to have the system removed and have something done to it. I dropped it off Thursday and they did what was asked but it then failed in tests. I am waiting for them to get info from the factory.... wish I hadn’t bothered.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I only did it just to try. It won’t be a regular thing. I’m really happy I really but unfortunately I asked the dealership why I didn’t have the copper Cupra infotainment screen and they called Seat. The tech group said it needed to to have the system removed and have something done to it. I dropped it off Thursday and they did what was asked but it then failed in tests. I am waiting for them to get info from the factory.... wish I hadn’t bothered.

Wasn't having a go. My opinions are based on the fwd car. 4 drive is a completely different proposal. The launch control will actually work well on that

Do you really want the defective Cupra infotainment start screen? If the white dot had been fixed then I'd understand.

The standard one you have isn't bad and matches the logo on the digital dash and the logo on the DSG plate (5dr)

AlexOS

Wasn't having a go. My opinions are based on the fwd car. 4 drive is a completely different proposal. The launch control will actually work well on that

Do you really want the defective Cupra infotainment start screen? If the white dot had been fixed then I'd understand.

The standard one you have isn't bad and matches the logo on the digital dash and the logo on the DSG plate (5dr)

I didn’t think you were having a go. Lol. I just wanted to try it a couple of times so I could say I knew what it could do. (4.5s and 4.6s apparently)

I was only concerned that if it didn’t have the copper screen, then it wasn’t correctly set up, so something else might be screwed up too. And it seems that I was right as it failed the tests.

On the ST, it has a 4drive badge on the DSG plate rather than the Cupra logo.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise