What colour alloys for my black leon FR?

Jan 17, 2019
m8juj7

m8jvay

Hey guys above is my 13 plate leon, need to get the alloys refurbed but I also want to powder coat them just wondering what would look the best?

Currently I'm thinking to get them done gold but like a bronzish gold like the same colour as the ones on this cupra:
m8jx17

Thank You :)

P.s I'm keeping the standard ibera alloys just powder coating them a different colour than silver, I will also paint the silver wing mirrors black

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
your images are broken. i reuploaded them to imgur for ya mate. p.s. those cupra alloys look mean! always had a love for gold alloys since i fell in love with imprezas as a young boy

FlgEGaS.png

F5iPNPz.png

YYKAtLW.png

Reactions: H-Ali

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Always liked the Ibera alloys.

I would probably be a little more subtle and go charcoal grey.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
I find that it's difficult to find a good blend of wheel colour with a black car. Dark wheels look lost against the black paint and bright colours look too in your face for my liking. I have always stuck with silver on my black cars.

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I like the gold, but could do it more subtle by going copper:
ag_form_f410_brushed_antique_copper_spec2.jpg

Reactions: kanyewest
Jan 17, 2019
Yeah, I was thinking maybe I should go more subtle because I'm not sure how the gold would look on the ibera alloys but then at the same time I really like the look of it on that cupra

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Racing bronze or athricate grey I had mine done looked great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I’d probably go with black gloss, I think cars look nice with a full black out effect. If wanting a bit of colour you could go a bit mad and get any colour you like. I.e Baby blue, dark red, purple etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JHox

Feb 9, 2018
Market Harborough
I'm in a similar predicament I'm leaning towards bronzey colour but like you say not sure how it will look on the Ibera's. Would be great if someone had done it before and has pics but I don't think anyone has

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Go for copper as darker and less blingy.....more of a rage look than look at me im gold....subtle agressive copper every time...more of a wow than doooh ....but thats me

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise