Holders - Congresbury

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Thought I would just do a quick post on Holders, I lease a Seat Ateca through them - I was recommended Holders by a friend who had used them for years also his brother in law - you get the ideal!.

The order process was easy enough as I do a lease at the time they were the cheapest with met paint FOC, dealt with Alan an 'old school' sales man I would say, but in a good way - they were always friendly and helpful.

Took my Ateca for its first service in January there and they are not close to where I live, slightly painful trying to book the car in though as they didnt seem keen on me booking the car in advance of needing the service even though I knew by the date I booked it would have the service now indicator on, but still booked it in eventually and dropped it off - car all sorted in few hours just a phone call to advise battery in my key was low.

So second service due to mileage and I again had the same issue getting the car booked in, but forced that I wanted to it done,so 2nd service sorted 2 weeks ago and again all sorted no problems checked and sorted some small issues I had with car to.

Also I requested they do not wash the car which they had no problem with on both occasions.

Sadly they were not able to match a lease deal on the Cupra this time around, would happily take it there for its service though and happy to recommend them to all.

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
I've called in a couple of times since purchasing the Freetrack. Apart from the SEAT Fixed Price Service and Maintenance I've found their quoted prices for parts and labour quite steep. £90+vat for labour , is this on par with other SEAT dealers? I use my local indie who is 50%

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.