MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Thanks,

As long as it's around that range I should be ok then, Thanks for the info and yourself Copra68. I assume new ones all have the 7 speed DSG box?
Yeah they are all 7 speed dsg if it's new. Copper badging etc.

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Seat dealer couldn’t get near my deal either. I ordered 31/1 and was quoted April delivery, I’ve asked for a delayed build slot as that’s too soon for me!

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015
Just had it confirmed that my car is ready to be collected! Day off booked for Friday so that i can go pick it up :clap:

Is there anything particular that i need to make sure i have before driving off? Know what i will be like once i get the keys in my hand so just thought i would check if anyone had anything to look out for?

Collected on Friday with no issues at all, nightmare trying to keep it clean with the weather as it is but decided to give it a good clean sunday morning. Loving the colour when its all tidied up!

Car is a huge step up from my old 64 plate 184, driving wise best way i can compare it is that its just effortless in any gear and at any revs. Interior quality wise its a big step up too touch wood no rattles at all which i had from the off in the 184.
Still being fairly conservative with the revs in trying to keep it under 4k, easy enough in comfort mode but not when in Cupra or Sport as it just wants to keep pulling!

Attachments

• IMG_0808__1549275718_156.67.242.71.jpg
    IMG_0808__1549275718_156.67.242.71.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 106

malhire

Nov 26, 2018
Blyth, Northumberland
Collected on Friday with no issues at all, nightmare trying to keep it clean with the weather as it is but decided to give it a good clean sunday morning. Loving the colour when its all tidied up!

Car is a huge step up from my old 64 plate 184, driving wise best way i can compare it is that its just effortless in any gear and at any revs. Interior quality wise its a big step up too touch wood no rattles at all which i had from the off in the 184.
Still being fairly conservative with the revs in trying to keep it under 4k, easy enough in comfort mode but not when in Cupra or Sport as it just wants to keep pulling!

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, had a Mk7 Golf GTD (184 BHp) and now a Cupra in transit, so it's going to be a sizable power bump.

Looking at your previous messages looks like you ordered from the same dealership and the week before me, so hoping mine will be delivered this week.

Reactions: ghost2212

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, had a Mk7 Golf GTD (184 BHp) and now a Cupra in transit, so it's going to be a sizable power bump.

Looking at your previous messages looks like you ordered from the same dealership and the week before me, so hoping mine will be delivered this week.

If thats the case then they were brilliant, couldnt do enough to help.
I know they are having a few issues with delivery times from Grimsby but hopefully shouldnt be much longer for you

malhire

Nov 26, 2018
Blyth, Northumberland
If thats the case then they were brilliant, couldnt do enough to help.
I know they are having a few issues with delivery times from Grimsby but hopefully shouldnt be much longer for you

Yeah, they have been really good, Steve the guy that's dealing with mine has been really helpful, emailing me progress etc. Sad part about it is I won't be putting the first hundred miles on it as it's getting delivered from Stockport to Newcastle Upon Tyne where I live, will probably be washing it straight away after that trip.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I'm getting weekly updates from gateway2lease update today is car will be with dealer end of feb thats a month sooner than the last email i had from them - ordered mine in december seems like seat are pulling their finger out!

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
I'm getting weekly updates from gateway2lease update today is car will be with dealer end of feb thats a month sooner than the last email i had from them - ordered mine in december seems like seat are pulling their finger out!
Is yours lux or non-lux or with any options?

I ordered mine in December, but still showing dealer delivery in mid-march.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Is yours lux or non-lux or with any options?

I ordered mine in December, but still showing dealer delivery in mid-march.

Non lux no options - im only going on the emails ive been sent - we will see if it actually happens or not annoying dont need it till april, but called VW finance about returning my current car early see what figures they can magic up!

Jackosborne_

Dec 11, 2018
I'm the same as Kevlar, every 2 week update from Gateway2Lease & nothing has changed from delivery being expected with the dealership on 25/02. This will be my second car from starting driving, my 89bhp Polo (big upgrade I know) is going back mid-march cannot wait to get into the Cupra! Been driving a 150bhp Passat with work for the past 6 month but nothing compared to what the Cupra will produce!

Reactions: kevlar

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I'm the same as Kevlar, every 2 week update from Gateway2Lease & nothing has changed from delivery being expected with the dealership on 25/02. This will be my second car from starting driving, my 89bhp Polo (big upgrade I know) is going back mid-march cannot wait to get into the Cupra! Been driving a 150bhp Passat with work for the past 6 month but nothing compared to what the Cupra will produce!

That's quite some upgrade just take it steady out there my friend!

Reactions: Jackosborne_

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Car is now built, currently in transit to the port.

They said 6-7 weeks, sounds like others were much quicker at this point though. Gateway2Lease are saying 25/02 like @Jackosborne_ , I think that may be slightly optimistic...

Reactions: kevlar

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
I'm so close to ordering/buying mine..
Just waiting to get my BMW to get picked up by its new owner so i can secure the funding for the Copra...
I will be buying a pre-built car which can be delivered quickly, but i will take delivery in April when the snow is gone :)

Reactions: KernelOkey
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.