MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lee Bristow

Feb 6, 2019
My second time using VehicleSavers.com

First time was for a Manuel White 17' plate Golf R - £1700 initial rental, then 23 @ £254. Absolute bargain for a Golf R.
Above lease ends end of Feb 2019. Been a fantastic car to be honest.
New Leon Cupra 290 in Mystery Blue already ordered with same company and contact, arrives 1st March on new plate.
£1200 Initial rental, 23 @ £241

Cant get much better value for money and performance at that money.
Excited to see how it rates compared to the Golf now....also looking forward to the new digital cockpit.

Feb 6, 2019
Just about to place my order with LeasingOptions, 10kpa 290 lux in Mystery Blue on a 1+23 @ £298pm. Amortised cost over 24 months is £7160. The Lux works out only £8.86pm extra over the 24 month hire, so a no brainer!

Now, my current lease doesn't go back till August so time to stall my build and delivery, I might be out the country for June and July :cry:

Reactions: bgb

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Just about to place my order with LeasingOptions, 10kpa 290 lux in Mystery Blue on a 1+23 @ £298pm. Amortised cost over 24 months is £7160. The Lux works out only £8.86pm extra over the 24 month hire, so a no brainer!

Now, my current lease doesn't go back till August so time to stall my build and delivery, I might be out the country for June and July :cry:
Surely you mean 3+23 ?

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Spoke with the dealer yesterday and my car is at a sister site for PDI, then they will pick it up some point next week. Have to do my finances again next Friday as it's been over a year since I originally did them.
Then it's just fitting the body work for collection 1st of March... Only best part of 14 months :happy:

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Nope, 3+23 was £815 and then £271 pm.

I'm the same as Adam on the website its showing 1+23 as £329.60 pcm with a £199 processing fee !!
When did you do the deal Tim, was it some time ago? and whats the best tactic ...to ring and haggle? Thanks

If Tim's deal is the same as mine, i got my quote back start of January, and agree prices now don't reflect the prices we seem to have managed! The original offer was a 'special' on a non-Lux Cupra but then in small words at the bottom stated Lux was only £10 more a month etc..

So called after spotting that, with the reduced monthlies to what my original quote was and step up to Lux and only signed when i jokingly said about no broker fee, then the deal was done!

Reactions: adamsupergeek

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
If Tim's deal is the same as mine, i got my quote back start of January, and agree prices now don't reflect the prices we seem to have managed! The original offer was a 'special' on a non-Lux Cupra but then in small words at the bottom stated Lux was only £10 more a month etc..

So called after spotting that, with the reduced monthlies to what my original quote was and step up to Lux and only signed when i jokingly said about no broker fee, then the deal was done!
Nice one!!!

Reactions: bgb
Feb 6, 2019
Go through 'Hot Deals UK' https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/se...26179pm-no-fee-680674-leasing-options-3138711

As you went through there (that waives the £199 processing fee)

The deal profile should still be valid,

SEAT LEON HATCHBACK 2.0 TSI 290 Cupra [EZ] 5dr DSG

• 3 x 23 payment profile
  • 10,000 miles per annum
  • £785.37 upfront payment/deposit
  • 23 monthly payments of £261.79
  • No admin fee
  • Total cost of lease = £6806.74 or £283.61 net per month
or The Seat Leon 2.0 TSI 290 Cupra Lux [EZ] 5dr DSG only £271.79 a month (£10 more than above)
  • 3 x 23 payment profile
  • 10,000 miles per annum
  • £815.37 upfront payment/deposit
  • 23 monthly payments of £271.79
  • No admin fee
  • Total cost of lease = £7066.54 or £294.44 net per month

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Funnily enough the weekly update has just come in, factory accepted from provisional etc and delivery to dealership 8/04, so puts this time frame at 10 weeks. I know from updates via @Scrogg over on the Order Lead Times thread this is roughly correct, but hoping it may speed up!

Jan 21, 2019
Just had confirmation from Wessex Fleet my car is in the country ready for March Delivery.
Leon Cupra Tourer 300 DSG 4 drive
Magnetic Grey
Sunroof
Looking forward to some traffic light grand Prix

madhubbs

Oct 24, 2018
I’m with Gateway2Lease 9+23 15k With service pack £255, thought this was a great deal as my mates one eats tyres lol very happy.

Rob5113

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

Ordered my Seat Leon Cupra in October and have just been told that I'm at 'Status 30' in the process so its due to arrive at the dealers in the next 3 weeks. Quick question regarding the Winter Pack to anyone that has had a Cupra delivered recently......the agent assured me when I placed my order in October that the Winter Pack was standard on the Cupra and the Cupra LUX. Just looking at the most updated Seat brochure and it says that the Winter Pack now only comes as standard on the Cupra LUX. Anyone know if that's something that has changed recently ?

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Hi All,

Ordered my Seat Leon Cupra in October and have just been told that I'm at 'Status 30' in the process so its due to arrive at the dealers in the next 3 weeks. Quick question regarding the Winter Pack to anyone that has had a Cupra delivered recently......the agent assured me when I placed my order in October that the Winter Pack was standard on the Cupra and the Cupra LUX. Just looking at the most updated Seat brochure and it says that the Winter Pack now only comes as standard on the Cupra LUX. Anyone know if that's something that has changed recently ?

It was confirmed just before you ordered, though many dealers/brokers were giving incorrect info for a few weeks afterwards until it was obvious by cars arriving at dealers. It remains standard on the Lux and not available, even as an option, on the regular Cupra.

Reactions: Brooster89

madhubbs

Oct 24, 2018
Hi All,

When I placed my order the bucket seats were still available they are showing as an option on my order, when car arrives without them be interesting to see what they say when I challenge them.

Rob5113

Feb 7, 2019
It was confirmed just before you ordered, though many dealers/brokers were giving incorrect info for a few weeks afterwards until it was obvious by cars arriving at dealers. It remains standard on the Lux and not available, even as an option, on the regular Cupra.

Thanks for the reply.......that’s mildly annoying to say the least !!! When I was initially looking at quotes I got 2 separate lease companies to confirm that the Winter Pack was standard on the Cupra before I ordered. One agent sent through a current Seat brochure which showed that it was a standard option.....talk about misleading !?! I wonder where I’ll stand on some compensation?

Reactions: RZ46 and olaf
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.