New to the forum

Feb 6, 2019
Hi all,
Meant to sign up ages ago, but never got round to it.
Bought my Exeo as a pre-reg back in 2013, it was 6 months old and had 50 miles on the clock. Got a pretty decent price on it too.

Now that its had 5 years use, I'm thinking of things I can do to keep it "nice" for the next 5. I've no intention of selling it - its still practically perfect and only 50,000 miles on the clock.

I'd like to spend a little bit of money to keep things interesting. I've already had the wheels fully refurbed and the colour changed slightly, they're looking excellent now.

I was hoping the members here could advise on some other questions - would I be better off putting them all here, or posting separate threads for each item?
Thanks,
Peter

Feb 6, 2019
Fitting interior LED lights make a big difference, and make the cabin look much more modern.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

In what way do you mean? Replacing the current cabin lights, or fitting totally new LED strips?
Any links to examples that you are aware of? Seems like a good idea.

MATT RILEY

Oil burner
May 9, 2004
I'll be honest I just found a kit on the bay and went for it, its bright enough for me. I've got very light grey alcantra seat inserts that light up nicely with the LEDs on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.