Carista App

Craig Elliott

Dec 28, 2018
I have got carista , I’ve done what I needed from it so I’m happy to sell it if your interested?
Contacted Carista and they will be back in stock next week on Amazon. Will hold off for a new one for the month free trial. Cheers though.

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Contacted Carista and they will be back in stock next week on Amazon. Will hold off for a new one for the month free trial. Cheers though.

No worries we’ll I can do the auto switch and carista for £30 so only £10 for carista, you can pay for 1month for £10 so up to you

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Anyone seen these faults before & can help? I’ve cleared them but when I re scan they show again?

86B92445-51B9-4301-9A04-2B9226E58746.png

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
I've just taken delivery of a 2019 Cupra. I do have VCDS from where I previously owned a Golf GTD but due to issues with my laptop I can't get it up and running at the moment.

Is Carista a worthwhile purchase? Has anyone used it on a facelift MK3? I can't find much on it. Are there any decent mods to be done. there used to be a huge VW modding scene with coding to add and play with the car. I've tried looking for similar stuff on the Leon but struggling to find anything.

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
I've just taken delivery of a 2019 Cupra. I do have VCDS from where I previously owned a Golf GTD but due to issues with my laptop I can't get it up and running at the moment.

Is Carista a worthwhile purchase? Has anyone used it on a facelift MK3? I can't find much on it. Are there any decent mods to be done. there used to be a huge VW modding scene with coding to add and play with the car. I've tried looking for similar stuff on the Leon but struggling to find anything.

I use VCDS which I imagine has the same functionality.

I've done a few things but none particularly worthwhile:

Drive mode pops up in instrument cluster when changing.
Added refuel amount on trip computer.
Turned down sound generator.

Think that's about it. Not really worth it to be honest.

cuprawill290

Jun 28, 2018
Northumberland
After the free trail i thought you could still read and reset codes but i can't. So i am trying to sign up for beta but reading debug info is staking forever how long should it normally take?

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
After the free trail i thought you could still read and reset codes but i can't. So i am trying to sign up for beta but reading debug info is staking forever how long should it normally take?

Mine seemed to take a long time but I think it was 15-20 minutes.

connorman73

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, so new to the forum, Just got a 2017 FR, bought the Carista things and started playing around, had a play with various setting and all seems good, however I somehow seem to have disabled or turned off the Ambient Door lighting, I can turn it up and down on the screen but it makes no difference, any ideas? does something need resetting, Help what have I done?

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, so new to the forum, Just got a 2017 FR, bought the Carista things and started playing around, had a play with various setting and all seems good, however I somehow seem to have disabled or turned off the Ambient Door lighting, I can turn it up and down on the screen but it makes no difference, any ideas? does something need resetting, Help what have I done?

I've found the ambient light settings to be very buggy. Can't remeber the exact wording, but there are some options like 'enable ambient settings in the info screen' unituitively this needs to be disabled! Same with a similar setting for drive mode. I'll double check when I go on my lunch break.

My issue is I've been able to enable a 9th and 10th colour option (green and purple) respectively, but when I pick one of those colours the infotainment and digital dash change to green for example, but the doors stay then same as the last standard colour that was picked. On the flip side it allows you to have different colours for the info screen and the doors which is quite cool.

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
I have signed up to beta test and all installed. I should be able to make changes without buying pro Shouldn't I?

I was a bit confused by that as well, once you're signed up and have installed the beta version, you still have to 'buy' pro as an in-app purchase, just make sure the payment screen says 'test card'.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.