Bead Maker

Subc

May 12, 2008
Scotland
Trying out Bead Maker did my sons Ibiza very impressed with the gloss and depth and very quick to get good results on reasonably prepped paint.

Attachments

• 52487950_422130461862413_2650867975598374912_n.jpg
    52487950_422130461862413_2650867975598374912_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 122

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Was this a spray on the car whilst wet and wash off?

I've got auto finesse aqua coat on order which is the same sort of thing.

Looks good!

Subc

May 12, 2008
Scotland
This was applied after washing but paint was towelled nearly dry first, Bead Maker is relatively new in the UK and has a huge following in the US. Can be applied as a drying aid or on its own, really has made the Emocian Red pop.
TBH it even looks better in the flesh as the paint finish looks dripping wet. This car has had little prep paint cleansed and that was about it. It is a cost effective product as a little really goes a long way.
I did a Panel with Fusso King of wax light to compare and no real difference in look apart from half the time and a wetter look.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Was this a spray on the car whilst wet and wash off?

I've got auto finesse aqua coat on order which is the same sort of thing.

Looks good!
im thinking of getting that for some sweet beads, let us know how it works for you

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
how did it work out for you?!
I used it once and clearly didn't have a wet enough car even though it was drenched... Before I got round to getting it all rinsed off it had left stubborn dry water marks. So either I did something wrong or too slow or it didn't like me..

I'll stick to wax.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I used it once and clearly didn't have a wet enough car even though it was drenched... Before I got round to getting it all rinsed off it had left stubborn dry water marks. So either I did something wrong or too slow or it didn't like me..

I'll stick to wax.
on their video they make it look so effortless :banghead2

JonnyG

Mar 18, 2019
I've been using this for around 6 weeks now and have been really impressed with it. It leaves the slickest and most glossy finish out of all my previous similar products (BSD, C2v3, Gyeon Wetcoat).

I applied it as per the videos - first time on a clean, dry car using quite a lot of product and buffing off with MF cloths. I've not had any problems with streaking.

The only downside for me is that despite its name, the beading and hydrophobic properties are not as good as Sonax BSD / Gyeon wetcoat etc. I don't think it will last as long either based on the Forensic Detailing test above. Nevertheless I've decided to stick with it over the sunnier Spring/Summer months and enjoy the glossy looks. I'll probably go back to the others over Winter.

The gallon container is much better value by the way and you can get it with a discount sometimes at Prestige Car Care.

Reactions: bigup

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
A day after a quick coat of beadmaker using it as a drying aid

Its great stuff. The smell is lovely and as you say I'm just using it for the gloss properties really. It's sitting over top of bilt hamber double wax