MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I suppose it depends on the model spec!

Mine is currently still on track for end of March/first week April through LO, so possibly just the chosen dealer your broker has used has fulfilled all their slots?

did you get a confirmed BW?

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Mine is currently still on track for end of March/first week April through LO, so possibly just the chosen dealer your broker has used has fulfilled all their slots?

did you get a confirmed BW?
No confirmed build week, got my SLI number so I’ll contact Seat directly for an update!

Reactions: bgb

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
My delivery is booked in for the 5th March!

Doesn't look like I've managed to swing a trailer delivery so it'll have a couple of hundred miles on it when it arrives with me.

Cuprasully

Nov 13, 2018
I went through Seat and it was totally painless until 3 days after I signed for the car and Seat Finance 'deactivated' my contract...and told nobody they'd done it! It's only because I didn't notice any money come from my account in mid-Nov 2018 that I alerted Lookers and VWFS to it. VWFS could do nothing as my reg didn't exist in their system so couldn't help in the slightest. Lookers couldn't do anything as VWFS wouldn't reactivate my account without resigning new paperwork. Lookers couldn't generate new paper work until VWFS unlocked my account...and so the vicious circle started again. Lookers had to get seniors at Seat UK to intervene (which helped) but now VWFS want all their money in one huge lumpsum for 4/5 months plus the initial rental. Do you think I can make anyone see sense with this? Can I f**k. Through no fault of my own or Lookers, VWFS have buggered things royally and can't see that they've done anything wrong...
I went through Seat and it was totally painless until 3 days after I signed for the car and Seat Finance 'deactivated' my contract...and told nobody they'd done it! It's only because I didn't notice any money come from my account in mid-Nov 2018 that I alerted Lookers and VWFS to it. VWFS could do nothing as my reg didn't exist in their system so couldn't help in the slightest. Lookers couldn't do anything as VWFS wouldn't reactivate my account without resigning new paperwork. Lookers couldn't generate new paper work until VWFS unlocked my account...and so the vicious circle started again. Lookers had to get seniors at Seat UK to intervene (which helped) but now VWFS want all their money in one huge lumpsum for 4/5 months plus the initial rental. Do you think I can make anyone see sense with this? Can I f**k. Through no fault of my own or Lookers, VWFS have buggered things royally and can't see that they've done anything wrong...
Any updates mate? I collected my new cupra from lookers about 4 weeks ago.. still have not recieved any paperwork through the post...nor has the intial payment been taken out of my account. Im intrigued to see what comes of this if i dont mention this.. may end up with a free cupra for life

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
My delivery is booked in for the 5th March!

Doesn't look like I've managed to swing a trailer delivery so it'll have a couple of hundred miles on it when it arrives with me.
I've just rang Seat customer service for the latest update and they confirmed mine did get built as planned last week (BW7) and is now in transit between factory and port. They also said it would get offloaded at Grimsby, even though its not been assigned to a ship.....go figure.

So, if all goes to plan, it should be with the dealer w/c 25 March. Its a Cupra Lux in magnetic grey.

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Mine is being delivered on 8th March which is my birthday. Got my reg number today, its a YH so coming from Yorkshire.

So people with BW5 are getting there's around 25th of Feb and BW6 some people quoting early march. Just trying to see if mine that was estimated 20th March will be here earlier, dealer/lease company are crap with updates. But from what I see with everyone else I may be a couple weeks earlier than quoted which is something to look forward to.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
So people with BW5 are getting there's around 25th of Feb and BW6 some people quoting early march. Just trying to see if mine that was estimated 20th March will be here earlier, dealer/lease company are crap with updates. But from what I see with everyone else I may be a couple weeks earlier than quoted which is something to look forward to.
What leasing company you with?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.