Hey guys, new to the forum, hoping for some advice

Deleted member 103408

nick no pictures showing, are you trying to upload the picture to this site or linking to a hosted picture on another site.

If its hosted can you give us the details and will try and upload for you

Deleted member 103408

If you just want to add a picture to the site and your thread then use the upload a file button

Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 16.24.19.png

Then once you have chosen your pic you will get this screen, just select Full Image

Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 16.25.17.png

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
Thanks for the information. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow. So, went over Welshcoast customs today and had my £130 decat ( eBay job from Germany) just like to mention the guys fitted the 3” decat to my standard cat back system without any issues. Can’t say I’ve noticed a massive difference in power or noise. It does seem a bit throatier and I think it pulls a little stronger for longer higher up in the Rev range. Edging closer to stage 2 . Still waiting for my gfb dv valve to arrive from awesome gti

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I gave up and installed the Tapatalk app and now I use that instead off going on to google to log onto the site through the internet and just logged in to Tapatalk to post pictures much easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickdavies2010

Jan 15, 2018
South Wales
So once I’ve finally fitted the gfb vta diverter valve I’m thinking of going back to the place where I got the stage 1 and seeing what they can do for me map wise as the car sits now. Was completely standard before stage 1. Since then fitted a neuspeed pflow induction kit, 3” decat and the upgraded diverter valve( when awesome gti actually send it to me!!) because I bought the apr map they did a deal with me that any further maps will only cost £100 plus vat.
So I’m guessing that a map now could make the world of difference with the new mods fitted. Maybe I’m wrong and any advice welcome. In time I’m going to upgrade to a front mount intercooler and finish the cat back in a custom 3” stainless pipe with a oval tail pipe. But it’s all £££££££. Would obviously map it again once intercooler etc is done but for the £120 for the map with the current mods I’m hoping there will be some improvement. I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences guys

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members