Spoliers - Boot lid and roof

Feb 6, 2019
Hi,
Does anyone have any info on what the original A4 / Exeo spoilers looked like and if possible where to buy them

I've got an Rojo Emocion red exeo Saloon, and I'd like to fit at least the boot lid spoiler, if not the roof one too - I've seen a couple of photos, and they look good - but I want to get OEM parts if possible, or very close matches if not.

TIA

MATT RILEY

Oil burner
May 9, 2004
Don't forget the Exeo is a old B7 A4 so this should widen your search. Really not sure if the boot lid is the same though.

Jay1601

Feb 23, 2018
I got the s-line/S4 spoiler on mine which removed off my old A4

Buy a S-line/S4 spoiler cut the fixing lugs off and bond to the boot, easy job, can be picked up cheap off eBay.

You can buy cheap reps off eBay but unsure how well they fit

3c5b7bfbec9e0c343ecfe0cb0b2f5d63.jpg

This is my Exeo, spoiler originally came from a 2007 S4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: petertr

Nollywood

Aug 27, 2018
Everywhere
Hi,
Does anyone have any info on what the original A4 / Exeo spoilers looked like and if possible where to buy them

I've got an Rojo Emocion red exeo Saloon, and I'd like to fit at least the boot lid spoiler, if not the roof one too - I've seen a couple of photos, and they look good - but I want to get OEM parts if possible, or very close matches if not.

TIA

Is there a roof spoiler for the B7 Sedan? I know the wagon has what may be termed a roof spoiler.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.