MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Hot off the press from Seat customer services: my Car landed in the UK yesterday and are now saying it will be with me w/c 11th March, at order (and mine was built in BW7) they said it it would be with me around w/c 25th March so it has improved by 2 weeks. This must be good news for others on this forum as I'm sure there would be other orders on the same boat. No update yet from Leasing Options to confirm what Seat have told me.........

Whooop!

Mine was BW9 (so fresh off the floor), hope the travel plans from Barcelona are equally as good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Mine is now at the dealer and I have my docs (with my ML19 reg) to sign and return - delivery to be arranged for the same day that my current 290 Black Edition is collected - will be interesting as my drivers seat trim has the dreaded rip in it!

furtive

Feb 19, 2019
I've just got an email saying my car will be at the dealers on 18th March, so not long to wait now...

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
I have an SLI number from my lease broker, now what do I need to do to receive updates on my order?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Whooop!

Mine was BW9 (so fresh off the floor), hope the travel plans from Barcelona are equally as good!

LeasePlan (LO) just sent me finance docks to sign again, so I’m guessing the 2 week advance is true!

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I've had my delivery date confirmed for next Friday. Going to be a fun weekend :clap:My rear bumper repair was bought forward to today so it was a good chance to take a few pictures & compare the FR against the Cupra with bumpers removed. I was very surprised to see the Cupra looks wider and the shell is different to that of the FR.

Last edited:
Reactions: bgb

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I have an SLI number from my lease broker, now what do I need to do to receive updates on my order?

Give SEAT a bell. (‭0808 522 2222‬)
Can’t remember the options but think the final one is option 6, then go through a few questions and they will let you know what stage your car is at!

Deleted member 117523

Anyone know if the virtual cockpit sat nav shows the road speed limit? I have seen it in some Atecas.

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know if the virtual cockpit sat nav shows the road speed limit? I have seen it in some Atecas.
It does, but it's not always 100% accurate. Sometimes it misses a sign.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Is this information from the sat nav system or the camera to read road signs, if so don't you need the safety pack for that?
I believe you need the Driving Assistance pack (comes bundled with Safety Pack now) for the full road sign recognition. Might depend on what nav you have too. Certainly in the past, the nav high was needed. Now that the nav's changed, I'm not so sure.

I know there have been a few threads about getting the maps on the digital cockpit - and I think the consensus was that it needed nav high. Has anyone with the latest nav system checked if you can get maps on the infotainment and digital dash at the same time.
I have a ST Lux 4drive on order (with pano roof). Expect to use CarPlay for mapping mostly, but good to know if maps can now show on dash...

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
I believe...

The in-built sat nav can be shown on the MFD and dash. I think the Arona can only do 1 or the other however. Think this bloke mentioned it can’t remember:

Carplay is MFD only, but don’t quote me...

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I believe...

The in-built sat nav can be shown on the MFD and dash. I think the Arona can only do 1 or the other however. Think this bloke mentioned it can’t remember:

Carplay is MFD only, but don’t quote me...

Thanks. I saw that video. That looks like an older nav version. Wondered if it’s the nav high which all seem to agree does allow nav on both screens.
I think you’re right and carplay is mfd only.
Apple maps seems good on online reviews. And clearly options now for carplay mapping google maps wqze etc too. Pity you can’t have on both. Carplay on dash would be nice.

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
After over 13 months, finally got the Cupra :)

Attachments

• cupra.jpg
    cupra.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 122
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.